Girl Meets World

"Beware that you forget not the Lord your God"-Deuteronomy 8:11
"Just as you want men to do to you, you also do unto them likewise"-Luke 6:31
💜
"Hello,911?!"
"Hello, what's your emergency?"
"My mother is vomiting blood!" She shouted,trying to keep her sobs but failed miserably.
"Ok honey, please calm down and tell me your address" the female said through the phone calmly. That's what she did. After waiting for fifteen minutes that seemed like fifteen years, the team actually arrives. They gently took up her mother, put her on a stretcher and connected the strings to her while rushing her out of the mansion and on their way to May Day Hospital.
" Amelia hon, keep faith," Karen, her mother whispered " I love you", as she is rushed out of the ambulance and into the E.R.
" I love you too mom!" Amelia replied as she broke down into tears. She then called her best friends, Ryder and Josh. Hearing this, Ryder reached within five minutes although he lives twenty minutes away from that hospital.
"Mel!" Ryder shouted upon entering the busy halls of the hospital. Amelia looked up as she searched for the source of the familiar voice. As soon as her emerald eyes read the crowd and saw him, she crashed into him with a desperation for comfort.
" It's gonna be okay" Ryder said soothingly as she once more broke down into a fit of sobs. He gently led her back to the bench. "What happened ?" He asked with his voice filled with concern. He wiped the tears away as they fell from her well which reflected fear and worry. She explained what happened, trying to hold back the tears that burnt her eyes but they flow like no effort was being made.
"Where is Josh?", she asked trying to change the topic.
" He left this morning for South Carolina. His father said it was about the business so I didn't tell him anything. I just came right over.",he replied reassuringly.
"Oh" was all age could say but then it hit her" how did you reach here so fast?". She enquired trying to hide the curiosity in her voice.
"About that..." He said running his hand through his black hair which was slightly messy "I was on a date with Dahlia" he admitted sheepishly. A ghost smile made its way to her lips when Ryder's news registered but then it fell when she places the puzzle pieces together.
"Oh Ryder, I'm so sorry"she apologized hurriedly. She was actually elated that he decided to start dating again. After he found his ex cheating on him, she and Josh thought that he was not going to do it again.
"Nah! It's no problem. I'm here for you. Best friends forever." he said pulling her back into a tight hug.