The New House

"Ms. Richmond, please wake up!" Linda said, lightly shaking Amelia."Welcome to New York", she smiled as she saw the excitement and anxiety circulating in Amelia's eyes. Amelia got up and made her way way out of the plane towards the dark blue Audi SUV that she recently bought before moving. The drive to her now fully paid and owned house took about forty-five minutes out of her self considered busy schedule.
Upon the entrance of her house, the pearly white gates greeted her by slowly coming to an opening. Suddenly, the car came to a stop and the door opened almost immediately. She stepped out and looked up to admire the beauty the medium sized but comfortable looking house. Unfortunately, the sound of tires against the driveway pulled her from her moment. She turned around to watch the black Porsche drive up to the bumper of her vehicle.

Jason, on the other hand, heard from his secretary that the buyer of his most precious property arrived today. He had no idea of name, gender or whatsoever of this person,only the fact that this person did not give up on buying the property.Therefore, he decided to go and grace this person with his presence. Nothing but his cockiness told him to rev his Porsche upon parking.He sees an impressed smirk on a female's face, standing in front of a group of mix-colored men. Assuming that she was the owner of the property,because of the authority that was radiating out of her stance and solemn expression that took over her face when she realized his business attire, he walked toward her slowly only for her guards to step in front of him.
"Hello, and how may I help you sir?"her voice seemed to have given confidence. He glimpsed upon her face, unfortunately she had on a pair of Ray Bans that prevented him from getting the chance to soak in her face as he did to the rest of her body: the fair complexioned skin that covered a fit-looking body that was exceptionally well matured. The fact that he was studying her hit him hard but used that opportunity to get back to reality.
"Well, I see you are the lucky person who got this place?"
"What made you think this now sir?" she asked, her eye brow furrowing in confusion.
"Well, let's just say that you are not the first person to negotiate for this land, but you are the first to get it." Jason said, realizing that she was somewhat familiar. Sadly, he couldn't put a finger on it.
"Oh!" Was all that she could think of. She recalled the time her lawyer called her to her about a house. She asked him how he got it but he kept avoiding the question. A ringing brought her out of her trance, but it was his phone ringing.
"Hello" he then placed his hand over the phone and said to her,"Excuse me, but I have a call and some business to take care of." With that, he walked off.
Hmmmm... was all she thought when she saw the six ft plus giant walked off.