Chapter 5 - The Truth Behind the Dreams

Matt's POV

I wake up thinking that last night was a dream, but I see Will and I's hands linked and see our rings. It wasn't a dream, it was real. I turn around and see Will still sleeping. I've been back for two months and I still can't believe this is real. I kiss Will's jaw and snuggle into him. 

"Good morning my beautiful mate." He kisses my forehead.

"Hehe. Good morning my sexy alpha." I hide my face in his chest.

"So, us doing IT wasn't a dream huh?" He wraps his arms around me.

"Oh, no. It was real. ALL of it was real." I smirk.

"Oh.... OH!" He looks a little shocked.

"HAHA!"

"Now I remember.... I can't believe I didn't remeber there for a while. Ya, it was great." He smirks.

Zayn's Pillow Talk comes on the radio. Oh Dear I thought. Will gets on top of me and starts to kiss me. He slowly lowers his body onto mine. We start to make out, things get heavy real quick. We start grinding against each other, moaning and groaning till....... there's a knock on the door. 

"Daddy? Papa?" Brady says.

I quickly throw some pajama bottom to Will and I on Will's football jersey, thank the lord it's long on me. 

"Yes Brady." I fix my hair.

He slowly opens the door. "I had a bad dream." He's been crying.

"Come to daddy and Papa. Tell us what's wrong." 

He runs and jumps onto our king size bed. "I saw Maxon and he was killing someone... I didn't like it."

"Brady could you describe this person?" Will asks.

"He was tall, like daddy, and had jet black hair that was graying, and he wears a suit." 

I look at Will and Will looks at me. "Did you hear a name?" 

"I think, all I heard was 'Uncle'. He might have said Jack though. I'm not sure." 

"Ok, go down stair, Papa and I will meet you there. And if you see Nonna, tell her ok?" 

"Okie." He walks out. I out some underwear on and pajama bottoms, Will puts a t-shirt on. 

"You don't think it was actually Uncle did you?"

"I don't know. We have to ask Mom." 

Will and I walk down into the kitchen and see Katherine covering her mouth with shock. 

"Maxon killed Uncle. Oh my god. I never thought it would happen."

"Mom, it was just a dream right." 

"No." Brady said with his head down. "I see stuff that happens to important people in my life. I knew that you guys would take me in. I saw it. I also know that Maxon killed my parents." He starts to cry. 

"Oh Brady." Will and I hug him. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be buddy," Will says, "It's going to be ok. It's not your fault."

"I know, I just wish I could do something about them." He looks down, sad.

I look at Will with sadness in my eyes. Great, my son's first problem and it's magic related and I can't fix it.

"Brady, I can take these dreams away if you wish." Says Arua. Wait, gonna break the 3rd wall here. How long has she been in my house? Few months? Did her clan move in or something?? Third wall put back together.