Chapter 8 - The Beginning.....

Ok guys, this chapter is dirty if you get my drift. It's either going to be PG-13 Or rated R depends. You have been warned. I will tell this, the sex in right below, so either read or skip I don't care, and IF you don't know how gay sex works well I'm not telling you and I guess this chapter kinda tell you.Ok, Y'all have been warned. Love you guys.

=====================================================================================Matt's POV

I wake up in Will's arms, oh how happy I am. Today is the day that I am officially Mr. Matthew G. Badman, and now Brady is the hare of alpha. 

"Good morning Mr. Badman. What would like for breakfast?" Will asks in his aking up voice.

"Good morning Mr. Badman and I would like some sausage." I reach for his dick.

"Oh.... hey." He smiles.

Will gets on top of me. "Do you really want it?" He takes off my shirt and start kissing my neck.

"Oh... My...... YES." I push his head harder in my neck.

*knock knock* "Daddy? Papa?" 

"Fuck." I say under my breath. 

"What do you want big guy?" Will lifts me so I'm sitting on him, still kissing my neck and humping me.

"Gigi asked me to see if you guys are up. Breakfast is ready whenever you guys are ready." 

"Ok." Will says rubbing his dick against my ass. "Tell her we will be down whenever and don't check on us ok?" 

"Okie. Love you guys." 

"Love you too." I almost scream as Will enters me. "Fuck Will." I whisper.

"I couldn't wait. I miss you like this. My dirty boy." I look into his eyes, it's his wolf.

"I should have known." I smile and wiggle my ass a little. 

"Fuck baby." I leans back, letting him control my body. 

He smirks, He turns me over so I'm on fours and starts fucking me.  

"Oh god Will! AHH!" I moan.

"Good god Matt! I'm going to explode!" Will turns me over, and explodes inside of me.

He collapses on me. "Damn... Has it been that long?" He pants.

"I... Guess..... Good god Will." 

"Again?" I look down at him.

I smile, "Again." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brady's POV

I finish eating my breakfast, hop off my seat, put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and go watch TV. Octonauts are on and I love them. My favorite is Peso, he's a penguin and he's a medic. I want to be like Peso, I want to help any creature that is sick or hurt. 

"Brady, where are your fathers'?" 

"Up stairs. They said they will be down whenever and don't check on them."

"Oh Really?" 

"Yup. That just means more TV for me." I turn back to the TV and see Peso, Captain Barnacles, and Kwazii saving a whale. Apparently, this whale is albino and has a really bad sunburn. 

"Brady please back away from the front of the TV. You are to close, and I told you, please don't play on the entertainment center." She takes all my toys and put them on the coffee table.