Chapter Three

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ cεяιzε's ρσv ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Once lunch was over, my next class was with Colby. Only Colby. I got up and threw away my trash, so did Colby, Rebecca, and Elliot. All of a sudden, Elliot's papers fell out of his organizer (Surprisingly). We all helped him pick them up. We got up once we were done. "Colby, I have a class with you next. You coming?" I reminded her. "Yeah. Want some gum?" She replied while putting gum in her mouth.

"No, thank you." I declined. Eating gum in school wasn't allowed. I didn't want to get in trouble for eating a piece of sugar. Even though I did want some after not having gum since last week. "You sure?" She asked again. My senses were trying to change my mind. But somehow I conquered it. "Yeah, I'm sure." I replied.

"Well, I guess Elliot and I have a class together." Rebecca said.

"How'd you know?!" Elliot said, perplexed.

"I took a peek at your schedule when it fell out of your organizer."

"Nosy."

"Aw, that's rude."

"Good."

I had a feeling they were going to get along  just fine. "Anyways, Elliot and I are heading to class. See you guys after school!" Rebecca said. She grabbed Elliot by the arm and dragged him the direction to their class. "Weirdos." Colby said, rolling her eyes, "Ready to go to class?"

"Yeah, come on." I replied.

While we were walking down to class, I just looked around the plain hallway while Colby was listening to music, even when phones weren't allowed in school. I just wanted to rip the phone out of her hand and smash it (Yes, I can be violent if I wanted to). But I didn't want to buy her a new phone AND mess up my record.

I looked at Colby again and saw her take out her headphones once we got closer to the classroom. She looked like she was serious about something. I wonder what.

Once we were about to walk through classroom door, we were greeted by the teacher giving us welcome worksheets. We had to get them signed by our parents, letting the teacher know we understand the rules of the classroom and how they grade.

Colby and I looked at the seating chart, we sat in the middle row. We had a couple of minutes before the bell for the class to start rings. So I read a book while Colby played Battle Camp on her phone (A/N: I absolutely love that game).

Once class had started, it was the same old thing. The teacher gave the welcome speech and went through the welcome worksheet. I turned at Colby and saw her face looking bored as ever. She started to grab a new notebook and a black sharpie out of her backpack, opened it to a blank page, and wrote something down on her paper while covering it with her arms and head.

She slides the notebook over to me with the same page she wrote on. It read in black sharpie:

What's your sexuality?

I was surprised by how bluntly she asked. But I forgot that Colby doesn't care what comes out of her mouth..or paper. My face started turning red as a tomato. I calmed myself down and wrote my answer on the same page with a mechanical pencil:

I'm bisexual.

Yes, I'm bisexual. I used to have a crush on an old friend back in 6th grade. Then, she moved away to Europe. I also had a crush on a guy at summer camp. But I never saw him again once summer camp was over.

I slid the notebook back over to Colby. She read my answer and had a surprised expression on her face. She closed be notebook and placed it back in her backpack. I guess she understood why, I thought. I turned back to the teacher and listened to her welcome speech.