Chapter One

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ cεяιzε's ρσv ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

I love listening to classical music.

It felt peaceful.

It felt like I was in heaven.

...with my mother.

...mother.

Cerize, she called

Cerize, she called again

"Cerize!" Elliot yelled as loud as he can in my ear.

My mind had came back to reality.

"Eh?!" I said, shaking my head. "You really need to stop listening to classical music while doing homework and extra credit." Elliot said.

"Sorry, its just..classical music reminds me of my mother and I space out." I said, looking down.

"Its fine. I just don't want you to fail just because you space out a lot." He said in a caring tone.

"Oh come on, its the last day of school. Cut me some slack." I said in a lazy voice.

"Never. Its school we're talking about."

"The last day of school."

"I still think its still school, last day or not."

"Whatever, dad."

He punched me in the shoulder and I giggled. "Ouch, that hurt." I said sarcastically.

"Good." He said, trying to act tough (Even though I knew he will never act tough).

I continued finishing my extra credit homework for 8th grade. 8th grade..just thinking about makes me feel how close I am to high school. The harder curriculum, the better grades. But the high the grade, the more assholes there are. I rarely swear, but I had to. I don't really like any other of my peers. They are always so careless about their grades. I mean, its a private school for crying out loud. You're making your parents pay for your tuition and you aren't even making it be worth it. I'm sorry, it just annoys me that people don't even care about how precious their grades are.

The only person that I like (As a friend) is Elliot. Elliot-Xander George. Weird name, right? I like it, though. Its adorable for him. Hes been my best friend ever since second grade. I love him like a brother. His parents and my aunt are very close. They think we're stuck together like glue. We hang out together, we study together. I love Elliot.

Once I was done with my extra credit, the lunch period was over. I put my books in my bags. Elliot did the same thing. We both got up for our seats and waved goodbye to the teacher who was supervising us. I went to my 7th period class.

~~~

After school, I waited for my aunt to pick me up. Five minutes later, I saw my aunt's Nissan Pathfinder pull up towards me. "Hey, honey" she said. I opened the car door and sat in the passenger's seat while closing the door again.

"So how was the last day of school?" She asked.

"Same old, same old." I replied, looking out the window. I wonder if this summer is just going to be the same old thing, hang out with Elliot most of the time and read books at home, or go on some crazy adventure with the magical unicorns. Nah, I'm kidding. But seriously, what if summer is going to be different? What if eighth grade is going to be different? I guess I'll have to find out.

---
Alright, so this chapter is just an opening chapter to the story. So I'm sorry it's short.

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ ¢σммєит•νσтє•ѕнαяє ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

тнαикѕ fσя яєα∂ιиg! 

уσυяѕ тяυℓу, 
_кιттєнн_💚
---