Chapter Five

(A/N: DO NOT PLAY  THE SONG YET!)

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ cεяιzε's ρσv ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

I turned the knob to turn the shower off, grabbed my towel, and dried off. My hair was still soaking wet. So I wrapped the towel around my body and took the hair drier from under the sink cabinet. The music on my phone is still playing. I hum to it as a remix of a song comes on while blow drying my hair (A/N: The song is at the top of you wanna listen to it).

Once I was finished, I placed the hair dryer back under the sink cabinet and brushed my teeth. The music was still playing. So I decided to just think about my new friends.

Colby tries to act like she's a womanizer, trying to seduce me like a siren. But it'll never work. I'm not dumb and never will be.

Rebecca is more mature than Colby. She knows her manners. And is good at making a first impression. Those twins really weren't similar. Hell, they were far from similar. Too different.

I spit out my mouth wash and walk into my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas (Which was just a t-shirt and some house shorts). I told said good night to my aunt and went to bed.

Dreaming about mom...and the twins.

***

I woke up to the alarm of my phone. I pressed "Snooze" and did the same old morning routine.

But it was different. My aunt opened the front door to go warm up the car and stopped once she stepped one inch out the door. I looked over to her and wondered if why she froze like a statue. "Auntie?!" I called for her, worriedly. She didn't answered. I walked out the door and saw the surprising thing. I froze as well.

It was Colby and Rebecca in a large, black limousine. They were waving out the window. "Yo, Cerize!" Colby called out, smiling, "You like our ride?"

My aunt and I just stood there with our jaws open. We've never saw a limousine in our lives. Yes, that's how much we don't go outside. "Um, you okay, Cerize?" Rebecca asked. I came back to reality and closed my mouth. "H-huh?! Oh yeah! S-sorry! It's just, my aunt and I never saw a limousine before! Speaking of aunt, this is my aunt Tina!" I replied. "Hi, Mrs. Ronolvo!" They both said in unison. "Hi girls!" My aunt replied. "So, you comin'?" Colby asked me. "M-me?! In a glamorous ride like that?!" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I mean, do you want a ride?" She asked. I looked at my aunt and she looked at me and nodded. I looked back at Colby. "Sure. Why not?" I replied. "Then get in!" Colby said. I ran to the car door. The twins slid across the seat as I opened the door and went in. I closed the door and waved to my aunt as the driver started the car and drove off. "How can you guys afford a limousine?!" I asked the the twins. "Our family is rich, but we try not to show it off." Colby replied.

"You guys would have a lot of friends by now if you drive up to the front of the drop off center in this! How come you guys aren't popular yet?!" I asked them, surprised.

"We don't really like to have a lot friends. We also don't want enemies or rumors going around. So we make our driver stop farther away from the school and we walk the rest of the way." Rebecca answered.

"But Rebecca, you look like the type who would be more social."

"Rebecca tries to be social. She tries to introduce herself to a group of friends and butt into their business. She's basically desperate."

"NO I'M NOT, COLBY!"

"Oh, really now? Cerize, in fifth grade, she got too carried away in trying to make friends and-"