[ allkpop 3: member reveal #3 ]

WATCH OUT THE THIRD MEMBER OF L.I.T. IS ANNOUNCED!
published November 28, 2015 @ 4:12 PM

RELATED: AMBER OF f(x) SHARES EXCITEMENT FOR LUX IN TENEBRIS' DEBUT

Everyone better watch out, SM Entertainment and Pledis have released the profile of the third member out of the 12 girls! The doe eyed member of L.I.T. has come a long way from her trainee days. Please welcome our innocent main dancer and vocalist, Ari!

A R I

FULL NAME; Hamasaki HikariSTAGE NAME; AriPOSITION; Main dancer, VocalistBIRTHDAY; August 12, 1994HEIGHT; 165 cmWEIGHT; 49 kgETHNICITY; Japanese-KoreanBIRTHPLACE; Osaka, JapanPERSONALITY[ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Hikari is a v...

STAGE NAME; Ari
POSITION; Main dancer, Vocalist
BIRTHDAY; August 12, 1994
HEIGHT; 165 cm
WEIGHT; 49 kg
ETHNICITY; Japanese-Korean
BIRTHPLACE; Osaka, Japan
PERSONALITY[ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Hikari is a very naive, doe eyed girl whose innocence amuses everyone around her. She's very responsible and affectionate to those around her. There are times when she surprises the audience by pushing away her innocent persona and pulling out the sexy charm she has.

Another member of the soon to debut girl group, Lux In Tenebris, has trended worldwide! This just shows how passionate their fans are. #LITAri has trended worldwide which brings more awareness to the group. We cannot wait to see what holds for the rest of the group! Her company mates, Woozi and Hoshi of Seventeen share their excitement for their friend who they trained with [click here for more details]. The date for L.I.T.'s debut is coming closer, are we prepared? Let's see!

Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Comments (55,192)

sanaisasmolbean: wHY IS SHE SO CUTE LIKE I WANT HER TO FIGHT ME BUT I DONT WANT TO AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE SHES LIKE MY CHILD

wooyoungsquareup: but she looks 12??
yoonminslovechild: lol how is being 12 an insult? my queen is a sexy beast bro

kpopweeabotrash: is it possible for females to have boners because woW

jacksonbuyjuniormeat: honestly she doesn't look sexy and clearly she looks unhappy. dear sm and pledis stop making useless trashcans idols. thank you~

taeminmarrymeinsteadofthemusic: wHY IS IT THAT ALL MY BIASES ARE CUTE LITTLE SHITS WHO I WANT TO FATHER ME????

-

a/n; oKAY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE USERNAMES LIKE QUALITY USERNAMES BRO. do you know how long it took me to come up with those? actually like five minutes. it took me thirty minutes to find a gif and a picture for jimin.

congrats to huang-zitao for getting it! everyone please remember to always vote and comment. also i need need need more applications so y'all should spread the word about this apply fic because i really want to start this like i have a scene for my smol bean.

much love guys,

-sav

xx.

(april 2, 2016)