[ allkpop 10: member reveal #10 ]

SM ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEDIS RELEASES THE TENTH MEMBER'S PROFILE!
published December 15, 2015 @ 2:07 PM

RELATED: SHINEE'S KEY AND LILY LOOKS SUPER ADORABLE IN THIS SELCA

The debut date is so far away, yet two more profiles are coming far too quickly for us! The last few members of Lux In Tenebris' profiles are being released and we find ourselves getting way too anxious! We Sunshines aren't ready, but we'll take whatever they bring us! Let's welcome in the main rapper and vocalist of L.I.T., Rin!

R I N

FULL NAME; Choi HyerinSTAGE NAME; RinPOSITION; Main Rapper, VocalistBIRTHDAY; August 3, 1994HEIGHT; 173 cmWEIGHT; 49 kgETHNICITY; Korean-ThaiBIRTHPLACE; Gwangju, South KoreaPERSONALITY [ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Hyerin has th...

STAGE NAME; Rin
POSITION; Main Rapper, Vocalist
BIRTHDAY; August 3, 1994
HEIGHT; 173 cm
WEIGHT; 49 kg
ETHNICITY; Korean-Thai
BIRTHPLACE; Gwangju, South Korea
PERSONALITY [ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Hyerin has this certain charm to her, you can even call her the happy virus of the bunch. She can make everyone's spirits brightened up and her positivity and optimism is what attracts the fans. Despite her playfulness she is quite the hard worker and consistently tries her best.

This cute happy virus is a rapper? Who would've known! Sunshines' reactions to the beautiful cutie was surely outrageous when #LITRin trended exactly ten minutes after her profile was released! Our Sunshine base is getting bigger by the second and we're more than excited! J-Hope of Bangtan Sonyandon speaks about his positive friend and NCT's yet to debut member, Ten, confirms training with Rin [ click here for more details ]. Lux In Tenebris you're taking the world by storm and our hearts as well. We cannot wait to see what the future holds for you amazing ladies.

Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Comments (53,901)

sungyeolieredpepperhair: she looks like a tough cinnamon roll but then you realize she's just too pure for you....

vixxchainmeup: dude she has the body of a little girl, no boobs or ass. don't see how she'll be able to attract male audience

btspleasedabonce: okay so i hate when female idols are rappers yet they know nothing about hip hop culture and just took the role so they can debut
jongdaeoppa091: but you know nothing about her? like she actually is a legit rapper dude, she isn't fake lmao

rapmonmorelikepinkmon: she's giving you that look like 'bitch if you fight me i'll use my nails and scratch your eyes out'. this is my bias everyone

luxintenebriskoko: KOKO IS MY BIAS BUT RIN MIGHT BE MY BIAS WRECKER

-

a/n; i lost track of how many profiles i released today, holy fuck. so we officially have two slots left! oh my god, i'm so nervous. but best of luck to everyone! it's not first come first serve, honestly it's whether or not your character makes me want to add you in immediately.

congrats to fightmeyoongi for getting in! everyone please remember to vote and comment on every part, if you cannot vote or comment please let me know if you're on a hiatus or what not. if i find your excuse inexcusable then you'll get a warning before being removed after the second time.

much love guys.

-sav (honestly i keep accidentally typing everything but the v fml)

xx.

(april 9, 2016)