[ allkpop 4: member reveal #4 ]

ANOTHER MEMBER OF LUX IN TENEBRIS REVEALED!
published November 31, 2015 @ 2:06 PM

RELATED: LUX IN TENEBRIS' SUNBAES, SEVENTEEN, SPEAK ABOUT THE NEW UPCOMING GIRL GROUP

Are we prepared for Lux In Tenebris' debut? Most definitely not, and one of the reasons why is this next member! Another strong main vocalist of L.I.T. is revealed with a bright and fiery personality. Please welcome our adorable beagle, Sen!

S E N

FULL NAME; Yoon SenaSTAGE NAME; SenPOSITION; Main Vocalist, BeagleHEIGHT; 158 cmBIRTHDAY; May 10, 1993WEIGHT; 44 kgETHNICITY; KoreanBIRTHPLACE; Busan, South KoreaPERSONALITY [ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Sena is a very bright, t...

STAGE NAME; Sen
POSITION; Main Vocalist, Beagle
HEIGHT; 158 cm
BIRTHDAY; May 10, 1993
WEIGHT; 44 kg
ETHNICITY; Korean
BIRTHPLACE; Busan, South Korea
PERSONALITY [ as described by SM Entertainment and Pledis ]; Sena is a very bright, talented girl whose potential we noticed instantly. She's very playful and loves joking around with her fellow members, especially Natalie. She just brightens up the mood easily and it's a joy to have her around.

It's not a surprise that Sen is taking over the internet like the rest of the band. #LITSen trended worldwide and has even caught the attention of many international stars. Popular idol group, BTS' Jin, even sent out his support to Sen and the rest of Lux In Tenebris [click here for more details]. This group just seems to have so much luck and love from everyone these days! Oh debut day, we cannot wait for you to come sooner!

Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Comments (58, 295)

yoonsenalover: mY SWEET MUFFIN IS FINALLY HERE. LOOK AT HER, HER HAIR IS RED BECAUSE SHE'S FIRE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THIS GROUP. 

daniellovesapink: fake much?
jineatmyass: damn daniel, back at it again with the negativity

nichkhunstoptappingwooyoung: this is the first time plastic surgery actually failed people in the kpop industry. highly disappointed
cngreen: dude no one cares lol she's hot

babykaisoo: iM SCREAMNGI BECAUSE THATS MY BIAS RIGHT THERE LIKE

tenebrisftw: she impregnated me with her smile wtf

-

a/n; dUDE I AM ON FIRE WITH THESE USERNAMES LIKE YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THEY'RE AMAZING. I LOVE THIS???

congrats to rosallynn for getting in! also, everyone who got in please remember to comment and vote regularly. if you cannot please message me in advance so i don't kick you out of this story without knowing.

much love guys.

-sav

xx

(april 2, 2016)