Chapter 1 - Really, mum?

A/N: Hi so um this is my first ever fanfic and story, so I'm sorry if it sucks balls. But yeah. I don't know when I'll upload because of school and all but I'll try to upload my best if people actually read this hahahaha :P

------------------------

"Honey, David and I are getting married!". I was lost for words, how could my mum get married when she'd only known the guy for 5 months? "But how could you possibly know if he's the right guy mum?" I state more than I ask while gesturing towards David. "It's what you call true love darling. Look I know that you're still upset about the death of your father but -" "No. You do not get to bring him into this." I shout out angrily. "That's enough Alyssa. Go to your room." She ended.

I ran towards my room quickly. Shutting and locking the door behind me. How could she waltz in here expecting me to be fine with her marrying a man after my dad died a year ago. I start pacing around my room pondering on what were to happen when my mum gets married. After getting tired of thinking and crying I decide to lie on my bed and let the night sort itsef out.

*the next morning*

I woke up to see that the time on my clock was 9:41am. Ugh, too early to be awake. I decided to go back to sleep until I hear a knocking on my door. "Lyss, are you awake? I need to talk to you Lyss... Alyssa?" I could hear my mother's voice from the other side of my door, she sounded concerned.