Chapter 6 - #2 party

"So..", Simon was trying to start a conversation. "Do you have a boyfriend back home?", I was confused as to why he was asking. "Nope." I answer. "Where did you live anyway?", "Leeds", I answer again. He takes his eyes off the road and looks at me, his eyes widen. "Really?!", "Yeah, my mum has relatives there." "Cool! My mum's side are actually from there", he exclaims, looking back onto the road. "Yeah", I laugh. "I know, and that's probably the only reason you support Leeds FC.", I add. We stop at a traffic light and he glimpses back at me. "You don't support Leeds?", He shouts more than asks. "Nope. Manu for life.", I giggle. "Traitor." The light turns green and he continues to drive.

"Thanks, Simon.", "For what?" He asks. "For agreeing to take me shopping when you didn't need or want to." "Oh, no it's fine. I really don't mind. Plus I guess we could get to know eachother better while we're at it." I smile at him. The rest of the drive is pretty quiet, we sit in silence until we reach Westfield.

As we're walking through the shopping centre, I notice a couple of heads turn to look at us. "Oh my god, Simon? Miniminter? We're your BIGGEST fans!", a group of girls cry out while running towards Simon. They all pull out their phone barging past me to take pictures with Simon. I feel angry for a while but then realize that I probably would have been like those girls if Josh wasn't my brother. I watch Simon take pictures with some girls but then stops. "Wait, where's Alyssa? Alyssa!" He calls out to me while walking through what has now become a crowd of girls.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that. Didn't expect anyone to ask for pictures.", he says while looking down at the floor and rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. Why was he apologizing to me? It's not his fault he's famous. That's actually kinda sweet that he cared about leaving me. "It's fine." I smile. "We'd best go now." He says giggling.

-Couple of hours later-

"We're back!", Simon shouts as we walk through the entrance of the house. "Did you get the party supplies?" The voice of a wild Vik running down the stairs calls out. "Sure did." I say holding up the bags of things for the party. "Did you get the BOOZEEE!!" JJ comes skipping out of the kitchen. Simon lifts up his bag. "Let's get roooooiiiiiiiight into it" JJ tries to copy Keemstar, and by 'tries', I mean he sounded like a seagull from Finding Nemo.

-Timeskip again-

I'm in my room getting ready for the party. I opt for high waisted denim shorts and a plain white tank top. I curl my hair into big waves and put on some light makeup. I take a look at myself in the mirror for a moment and am soon interrupted by a knocking on my door.

"Lyss?" I hear a voice call for me. "Can I come in?", "Yep." I look at the door from it's reflection in the mirror. Simon comes in, "Hey, uh Josh told me to call you down. People are starting to arrive." He says, scanning me. "Oh, and uh you look really nice." He states before looking away. I avert my eyes away from the mirror and look directly at him. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." I let out. He smiled and walked out and down the stairs, I could hear his footsteps becoming more faint. I could feel my cheeks turn red from Simon's comment. Keep it together Lyss... I take one last glance at myself in the mirror before heading downstairs. I hope I survive my first party with the Sidemen.

A/N: hi, do you guys think I should add a new paragraph for everytime someone talks? To like organize my writing more. Please vote for the story if you even like it, it would mean a lot to me :)