Chapter 7 - A kiss?

A/N: Thank you for 100 reads guys! Please leave a vote if you enjoy the chapter :) (lol you don't have to if you don't want to tho)

People poured in rapidly, I greeted so many people, even people I didn't know. So much for 'the usual'. I was stood near the entrance the whole time welcoming guests into the home that I hadn't realized how packed the place had become.

Looking around I didn't see too many familiar faces except for Calsqueezy who was making out with a random girl at the bottom of the stairs. And Vik who was handing out drinks. The rest of the Sidemen were yet to be seen. "Hey Alyssa!" Vik shoued from amongst a crowd of people. "Hey Vik, I can't really hear you over this music!" I shout back. He snaked past people and was now stood in front of me. "Hey, could you go and get some alchol from the kitchen? I'm running out of handouts." "Yeah, no problem. I'll go now." I said to him.

I made my way into the kitchen to go grab some booze for Vik. I realized that the kitchen was empty except for Simon who was sitting down on the counter by himself eating some food. "Hey, what are you doing here alone?" I asked while going to the fridge to get the drink whilst keeping my eyes on him.
"Eating." He replied with a sigh, stuffing his mouth with doritos. "Why are you in here?" He raised his eyebrows at me. "Came to get Vik some drinks." I looked for the drinks in the refridgerator and grabbed two beers. I noticed that Simon now had his head in his hands. "Not one for partying huh?" He lifted his head up and shook it. I walked towards him and handed him the drink "You deserve a break from youtube." I said while patting his back. He looked up at me and smiled. "C'mon this is your guys' party anyway. Let's have some funnn!!" I said while grabbing his hand and leading him out to the hallway. I stoped and looked around to see if there was anything Simon and I could do, I heard a bunch of shouts coming from the table tennis room. "Let's go!" I say. He looked at me and shook his head while laughing.

"Can we have a go?" I asked Harry who was currently 1v1'ing Tobi in beer pong. "Hold on just one more shot! I've lost all night! I can't afford to lose to Toblerone. " He shouts, not even taking a look at Simon and I. I just stood there laughing at him.

"YES TOBI FUCK YOU!" Harry shouts, running around the room. "Whatever." Tobi mutters under his breath and walks out the room. "You can play now." Dinho says to me and Simon.

After shooting a whole load of ping pong balls we both had to have lots of vodka, Simon and I soon become pretty drunk. Simon takes the winning shot and the crowd cheers him on. I walk over to his side of the table and manage to congratulate him and give him a hug. "Thanks" he says. We walk out of the table tennis room and are heading towards the living room until someone pops open a bottle of champagne right next to us. We get covered in champagne and both of us are drenched, lucky for Simon though, he's wearing a black shirt so he's fine. On the other hand, there's me, who's wearing a white tank top.

"Lyss." Simon looks down at me. "You might wanna cover that up." He nods toward my chest. "Oh shit!" I shout but laugh simultaneously. I tried to cover myself as much as I could but I also couldn't care less. Simon saw me laughing and joined along. After we stopped our fits of laughter we just stood there, infront of eachother. I looked at him and noticed how beautiful his eyes were and how his hair was nice even though he hadn't done anything to it.

He began inching in closer, he became so close that I could hear him breathe. I was so transfixed on his face that I didn't even notice the music around us. Then his lips were on mine. The kiss was like none that I'd experienced before. His lips were passionate yet gentle, strong, but soft. We kissed for a while although I could feel that we both didn't want to pull away. But eventually our lips weren't connected anymore. We moved backwards at the same time, keeping our eyes on eachother. He had a smile on his face and so did I. We went in for another one but not before we were pulled apart.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

For fuck sake, Josh.