Chapter 5 - #1 party

"Alyssa!" I'm woken up by Josh shouting and running into my room. "Wake the fuck up!!" He shouts jumping on my bed. "Go awayyy" I push him off whilst turning away and he falls off my bed and onto the floor. After not hearing anything in a while I turn around to find out that nobody's there, phew...  Josh had left. Yay, finally some peace. Boy was I wrong.

I'm about to close my eyes, but then I feel sudden movement on my bed again. I turn around to see that this time Josh returned with Simon and now they were both jumping on my bed. "We're not going to leave until you get out of bed Alyssa!", Simon said while jumping. "Yeah, so get up you lazy arse", said Josh while stopping to get a quick breath. "NEVER!", I kicked them simultaneously. Josh was jumping next to me so when he fell he landed on the floor, yet again. But Simon was at my feet and when I kicked him he tripped and fell forwards... Landing on top of me.

For a moment we look straight into eachother's eyes and there's a silence in the room until Simon speaks up. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry", he says getting up. "No, no that was completely my fault. I shouldn't have kicked you." The silence comes back. This time, it's interrupted by Josh coughing loudly, clearly trying to get both of our attentions. "Um, okay. Yeah. Simon, I think she's awake now... Let's go" He ushers Simon out of my room, but before leaving, Simon waves me goodbye. I wave back but not before the door is shut.

I sit on the side of my bed and stare at the door. Wait, what just happened? When I looked into Simon's clear blue eyes I felt like never looking away. Like there was a connection between us. I think I'm going crazy. What the bloody hell is going on. Wait... Hold on a second, Do I like Simon? Oh shit, I think I do. You know what, Alyssa? Everything's going to be okay. As long as no one finds out, it'll all be fine.

After overthinking I decide to go down stairs and grab some food from the kitchen. What a surprise, Josh and Simon are sat opposite eachother having breakfast. "Well look who decided to come down from her den." Josh spoke out sarcastically. I just gave him a mocking face and went to the cabinet to take out cereal. After making my cereal I take a seat next to Simon. "So um, we're having a party here tonight." Simon looks up from his food at me. "Who's coming?" I ask. "The usual", Josh responds. "And who exactly are 'the usual?' ", "You know... All the Sidemen, Cals, Joes, and some other people." Simon adds. "Well then boys, someone needs to take me shopping cause I've got nothing to wear tonight." I alternate looking between the boys. "Dibs not!" Josh stares at Simon. Simon looks at me, then Josh and back at me. "Looks like you're taking my lil sis shopping", Josh laughs. Simon just rolls his eyes at him. "Okay then. So what time shall we go?", I ask Simon. "Could you go soon? Because we need someone to get supplies for the party." Josh asks. "Okay, okay." Simon finally speaks. "What are you waiting for then? Go shower", he looks at me. "Okay, okay" I mimick him, then run upstairs to get ready. Yay! Shopping!

A/N: Sorry my chapters aren't the best. My brain is on holiday mode and not functioning. Can anyone tell me if I should make my chapters longer? Oh and uh if anyone actually likes to read my story then could you please give it a vote and comment any ideas? Thanks :)