Chapter 4 - Settling in

It's been 2 weeks since I moved into the Sidemen house and I really enjoy it here, all the boys went grocery shopping and I finally have peace in the house - because usually it's noisy as fuck here.

I go downstairs and into the living room to go and watch Netflix, I search up rom coms and check my phone.

From: Josh 💙
Do you want anything?

To: Josh 💙
Nah thanks for asking though.

I put down my phone and begin to actually concentrate on the movie, Mean Girls is playing on the TV, after a while I start to drift off into sleep.

I wake up to a loud voice shouting out, "HONEY I'M HOME!!", Followed by the sound of the front door closing and the other boys laughing. The voice belonged to JJ, of course it did. At this point I was still half asleep and PMS'ing. "JJ, why you do dis to me? You woke me up brooooo" I grunt out from the living room. He comes in laughing and sits next to me. "Sorry dude, didn't know you were sleeping." I rolled my eyes at him. "Just kidding, it's fine." I reached my hand out wanting a fist bump but he walks away mocking me. "Fine then, be that way!" I shout out.

Not long after, Vik, Simon and Josh come in and Vik and Josh sit on either side of me on the couch. I'm about to go up to my room until I feel my phone vibrate and stop to check it.

Group: Cool kids on the block
From: Josh
Oi Vik can you make me a drink

I look up at Josh, confused.

Group: Cool kids on the block
From: Vik
I can but I wont. Oh and why tf are you texting me when we're in the same room?

Group: Cool kids on the block
Yeah why do we even have a group chat Josh?

Group: Cool kids on the block
From: Josh
Idk

Group: Cool kids on the block
From: Simon
Same Josh same.

"Hahaha wtf guys" I laughed. "Idk I was bored." Josh replied. "Yo Lyss, do you wanna record a video with me?" Vik asks. "Hmm, let me come to a conclusion with my advisor." I state jokingly. I nudge Josh to look up from his phone and tell him to fake whisper with me. "The council says yes." "Alright, lets go." He gestures me to get up.

"You can sit here" he says while patting the chair beside him. I take a seat and he questions me while setting up the console. "Do you know how to play Geoguessr?" "Sure do." "Alright let's do it then."

He finally finishes setting his facecam and does his intro, introducing me to his fans. After a couple of countries pass we finally finish the game, "Okay, so it looks like you and me have the highest score out of everyone else, high five!" I give him a high five and he does his outro. After that we just chill in his room. "Soooooooo.." He says awkwardly. "Sooooo.." I say back. "Should we go back down with the boys." "Yeah, I guess so." I say back.

When we go down, I head straight to the kitchen to go and eat Cocoa Pops. I go to pour the milk in my cereal until "BOO!" someone calls out from behind me, I turn around to see Simon laughing his head off in the kitchen doorway. His laugh is kinda cute to be honest. "Bellend", I say shaking my head. "You made me spill the milk all over the island!" I shout out pointing at the milk that's everywhere. "Okay, sorry. I'll clean it up." He says whilst rolling his eyes at me. "Better get to it then" I purposely push past him when going out of the kitchen. "Who's the bellend now?!" He calls out.

"What's up with you? Weirdo" Josh points out as I finally realize that I had walked into the room giggling. "Oh, it's nothing. Just the fact that Simon's being my maid for the day. You should take a look at him clean the floor in the kitchen."

"Wait what? SIMON'S CLEANING?! WHOA THAT'S A FIRST!!!" JJ shouts out. "He's never cleaned anything in his entire life! He must like you" he says bursting into laughter. "Yeah, whatever." Josh says with an annoyed tone in his voice. "C'mon let's go check out the rare sight" Vik says, running out of the living room with the others following him.

I take a seat on the couch and check my twitter feed, the first thing I see when the app refreshes is a pic that JJ posted, a picture of Simon sitting on the floor holding a cloth in one hand and flipping JJ off with the other. I laugh looking at the picture. Why does Simon still look cute flipping me, well the camera off?
Whoa, calm down Lyss. Wtf. Wait, did JJ say that Simon likes me? Nah, it was probably just a joke, jeez Lyss, chill dude.

A/N: Lol sorry for the shitty chapter, just showing her relationships with the guys in the house.