Chapter 14: Suga

It was really late when Rapmon hyung came back.He was drunk and the person who bring him home was Suga hyung. For sure they were together.

We put him in his bed,and left him sleeping.

"Well,I should go now.See you" said Suga hyung

When he was about to leave,I grab he's right arm,and without looking at him.

"Suga hyung,we need to talk."

I drag him to the living room,and sit in the new leather sofa.

"You acting really weird Jungkook ah,what do you want?I have to go.It's really late ,you know?"

I was trying so hard to behave myself,even I know i shouldn't.

"Hyung?" I took a deep breathe,close my eyes just to contain my anger." What kind of relationship do you have with Rapmon hyung?"

He looked at me with eyes wide open.I knew he was really nervous.

"What are you talking about? Of course we're friends...."

It was difficult to stay calm,knowing that he was lying.So I couldn't control myself, and leave all my anger took me.

" You know what Hyung? I know you're a nice person...but hurting two people,it's too much. And worst,hurting in their faces.What kind of person are you?"

"Wait,this is pointless...you don't know a shit about what's happening between me and you're brother, so don't fucking blame me because you know nothing"

"Then tell me" I wanted to punch his face right away;but I want to hear the reason.

"Fine...before Seokjin hyung and Rapmon started dating; me and your brother we're together. We hide it,because we were not sure if you guys ok with that.Then he met Seokjin hyung and well he started to like him..Who wouldn't,right?... Then Rapmon broke up with me and date Seokjin. At first I was hurt and beg him to come back to me but he really likes Seokjin, so I accepted to be the third wheel,even I know it was wrong, sometimes I meet your brother by Seokjin's back..."

I grab him by his neck and push him to the wall.

"YOU SON OF THE BI...!" I was about to punch him.

"Wo..wo..wo...Wait I'm not finish yet...can you fucking calm down and listen?"

I took my hands off of him."Keep talking"

"Ok..geez...Then,you know,that kind of relation was really difficult and it hurts so bad, so I told your brother that I don't want him anymore. One because I was feeling guilty about Seokjin hyung and the second one...well...how to say this...I was starting to like Jimin,because he was take caring of me when I was suffering about Rapmon. But your brother,don't accept it.He doesn't want to leave me alone..I was scared that he might hurt Jimin,so I started to ignore him.Even it's hard...I like Jimin...I really do...I'm not with your brother anymore,but he's the one who doesn't want to let me go..."

I was confuse,but I was kind of happy...because this situation gave me more strenght to fight for Jin hyung.

I hugged Suga hyung,because I knew he was suffering too.

"I'm sorry Hyung,but I really need to know" he hug me back

"It's ok,but why Jungkook ah?"

"Suga hyung" i whispered to his ear "I love Seokjin hyung,so please..help me."

He hug me tighter " Oh God.." that's the only thing he said.

"Hyung...You know Jimin hyung is in love with you,right? Telling him your feelings will not hurt,you know?"