Dreams

Hi guys , whats been happening lately ? who's happy for ZERRIE!!!! omfg !! like yes !! thank fuck they are finally going to get married ! and as for Sophie with liam gtfo ( im not hating on her ) i just don't like her ! if she was a child hood Friend then where was she on liams 16th birthday ? huh? point explained taken and approved ;) lets roll ! 

Daisys Pov 

"Funny seeing you here again "

i giggled seeing ' boy ' sitting on a bench at this beach i had found while exploring the town , 

" well i could say the same thing to you daisy " boy winked

" but yet I'm oh so confused , why cant i hear to when you say you name , or even when you write it ?"

i asked so nicely 

" well because this is a dream , and dreams come true so you be patience and your dreams will come true you will know my name you will know every thing about me , well if reality goes that way , which normally it doesn't , at the end of the summer when you walk through those door " 

 boy said pointing to a building name'd ' bentford high school ' 

" i will be standing at a locker , but don't come up to me , i will have no idea what your talking about you must not tell any one about these dreams ok? not even your best friends " 

he said pointing to three girls laughing 

" FOR GOD SAKE DAISY WAKE UP "  Boy screamed , i got a bit scared and backed up 

" i wont-" he got cut of " wake up daisy ! you need to help me sort out our furniture !!!" that's when every thing went a blur once again 

" Daisy what is with you? you never ust to be a heavy sleeper ?" my mum said to me , whilst putting clothes on the end on my bed .

" get dressed i need you to help me move our furniture into the right places and then the decorator is coming to do your room you have every thing you want to go into your room in the attic yet?" 

my mother asked me , i nodded still thinking of the dream , I'm so confused yet so fascinated who was this boy that i didn't even know the name of make my heart flatter in my dreams ?

I got out of bed , i picked up my clothes and under garments and headed to the bath room across the hall , i still needed to unpack ALL my stuff today , 

i got changed into the jogging bottoms and pink baggy top , ew pink ... , i then put on my purple fluffy socks , and my hair in a high messy pony tail , i sighed looking at my reflection looking like a tramp oh whale , yes whale ..

" daisy come on !" my mother shouted from down stairs 

i walked down the stairs skipping two at a time so it looked like i was flying , woosh ,

" ok can you move that " 

*5 HOURS LATER * 

" Done " i sighed and flopped onto the couch 

" no your not " my mum laughed , he short blonde hair getting stuck to her lip balm , while her pushing it out of the way 

" the decorator should be here soon , so lets go get the stuff out of the attic " my mum smiled at me , i huffed , while she started dragging me up the stairs by my hand 

i brought the wall paper into the hall way first , it was cream with blue sparkly blue flowers on it and the steams sort of was grey , i then grabbed my rug witch was cream and fluffy so i will be laying on that while I'm on my laptop ,  i then grabbed my painting i brought at this market , it was new York * sigh * it was at night so the river and lights were on , i then brought down my covers and duet covers witch was ike my wall paper it had blue flowers on it , i had wooden floor , my bed was still in the attic waiting for the men to take into my room , and build it ...hopefully .