Chapter 1

Ariel POV

Hey there I'm Ariel Tiller and I'm 17 years old. My life has been on one hell of a bumpy ride. My parents are drug dealers for a living. I also have a twin. Her name is Brooklyn. We have an older sister named Kendra. We lived a good childhood even though it was bumpy, it still was a good childhood and fun memories. But all of that change when my parents wanted to move their ware house all the way to L.A. So today was our last day in Madison High. And I wanted it to be special. Especially when I have to tell my boyfriend I'm leaving. Knowing him he's not gonna wanna do long distance relationships. So I got up at my usual time and got dressed. I did daily routine. After getting dress, I walked into Brooklyn room to find her still sleep. I yanked her blankets from her body causing her to roll over and fall off the bed. She jumped up angry.

" Really?! Did you really have to do that?! " She yelled getting up. I smiled sweetly.

" Yea. Now come on my sexy twin. Today is our last day in Madison High and we got to look bomb for these thot ass bitches " I said. Brooklyn smirked.

" Damn right " She said high fiving me. I walked out her room and back to my so see I got a text message from my boyfriend Justin.

Bae💯😘❤- so today ur last day huh?.. 😳😳

Ari_baby❤💯💪- yea..😳 but at least we get to see eachother one last time.. you know

Bae💯😘❤- yea.. I'll see you in school Ariel

After that I didn't reply back. I started feeling some type of way cause he called me by my first name. Normally it be bae or Ari. I hope me moving doesn't make him wanna break up with me. I ,Ean even tho we would have to do long distance relationship, I know we can make it. Soon Brooklyn came in my room. We were dressed alike as always. Or sometimes.

" Ya ready chica? " she asked. I smiled and nodded. We grabbed our things and headed off to school. Being that our older sister and parents leave before us. We drove in my dodge charger and made it to school in ten minutes. I parked and we got out. I locked the doors as we walked towards the entrance of the school. I signed knowing today was my last day of good memories.

Hey guys how was this chapter?? Good or nah? Well I hope I did good. I'll update.