Chapter 9

I didn't proofread this chapter, but I doubt there's any errors. I do apologize if you spot any. Enjoy! ☺️

—————————————————

Brooklyn Pov

I woke up the next day to my father yelling at us, talking bout get up it's time for school. Shiitttt, I'm staying my black ass right here.

That is until my dad busted open..

" Brooklyn, I know you heard me say get up " my father said. I rolled my eyes. I had cramps and I was not in the mood.

" Alright now, don't make me have to come back in here " and with that, my room door shut. I waited thirty minutes to get cause I was gonna get whenever I was ready.

I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dress. I did my makeup and hair. By the time I was finished, it was around eight thirty. I grabbed my bag and head downstairs. Ariel and Kendra were sitting at the Island with my father and the hoe.

" Finally, it took you centuries to come down " Ariel says.

" You know it takes time to be pretty " I said, grabbing a pop tart. The hoe scoffed as I turned to her.

" Funny? " I asked. She looked up at me.

" 'cuse me? " she replies.

" You keke'd when I said I was pretty " I said, snaking my neck.

" Brook.. " my dad warns. I rolled my eyes.

" I just wanted to know what the joke was so we can all laugh " I say, throwing my hands up. Kendra shakes her head.

" Anyways, y'all ready? " she asks. Me and Ariel nod as we said our goodbyes to dad, but no to the hoe. We got in Kendra's car and she pulled off.

" You know where you going? Cause I don't " I say.

" Yea, I located the address on the GPS " Kendra replies.

" Lemme check before you have us on a route to Virginia this time " Ariel says as Kendra sucks her teeth. Within ten minutes, we pulled up to this big ass school with teenagers every where.

" Ohh god! I hate people! " Kendra whines. She finds a parking space and we all got out as she locked the doors.

" Damn, we haven't been here for five minutes and bitches ALREADY grilling a bitch " I say, as a group of girls walked passed, giving us funky looks. Ariel challenges them with the same look and they rolled their eyes, walking into the building.

" We forever hated by hoes " Kendra says.

" Soo, who's walking first cause I'm scared " Ariel asks. Kendra shakes her head.

" Bitch, I'm anti-social. I can't " Kendra says. I sucked my teeth and left them behind, walking like the Triple OG that I am.

Pussies..- I thought.

Ariel and Kendra followed right behind me. When we walked into the lobby, it was crowded of teens. I saw wall with a map of the school and checked it out to find the main office, and once again Ariel and Kendra were hot on my ass 😒.

I soon found it. I walked up to the lady at the desk.

" Excuse me, miss? " I say. The lady looked up at me with attitude.

" Yes? " she replied with some sort of an attitude.

" Me and my sisters are new here and we need our schedules " I say.