chapter 3

Brooklyn POV

Sup! I'm Brooklyn but yall know that dat, don't yall? Well anyways me and my sis made it to school. We saw our friends Amy, Haley, and Monica and walked over to them.

" Hey guys! " me and Ariel said. They all hugged us to death.

" Don't go please! " Monica said. We departed from our hugs as I fixed my strap of my bag on my shoulder.

" I wish we didn't have to go but.. we do.. " I said a little disappointed that I have to leave my friends behind.

" Yeah we're gonna miss yall " Amy said.

" Hmmph.. yall ain't the only ones who's gonna miss us.. " I said motioning to Ariel boyfriend, Bryson and his friends down the hall. Ariel followed my look and signed.

" I'll be back guys. I'm gonna go talk to him " She said walking away from us. We all watched as she walked down the hall. Soon she made it to him and his friends walked away. Giving them privacy. We saw there lips moving.

" Damn we some nosey bitches " Haley exclaimed, making us all laugh. Then the rest of Bryson friends walked over to us.

" Sup ladies.. especially you Brook " Omari said. I chuckled looking some where else. He was cute but I don't mess with fuckboys.

" BrookLYN " I corrected him. He smirked at me.

" Why yall herr " Haley said chewing her gum, ratchetly.

" We can't come see yall fine asses " Justin said grabbing Haley ass. She jumped back and slapped his hand.

" Grab my ass again..you won't have a hand to masturbate with!! " Haley said glaring at him. I shook my head as I turned back to Ariel and Bryson, who was still talking.

" So being that today ya last day, you ain't gone give me yo numba' " Omari said. I turned to him.

" Da fuck does this look like?! 1-800-give a fuck boy your number?! " I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He sucked his teeth. Soon the bell ranged me and the girls were bout to leave till Omari grabbed my arm. I snatched my arm from him and looked at him.

" If you give me a chance, I'm as bad as you think " he said. I chuckled.

" Yeah sure.. I'll give you deez nuts " is said causing my girls and his friend to laugh. He looked ambarassed and lil angry. I walked away with my hair flowing and like a boss. I had Mr.Walter for history class. I walked into class with Haley being that me and her have first period together. I walked to the back of the class and took a seat. Haley sat next to me. Mr. Walter walked over to the door and was bout to close the door for the late bell, until a boy busted through in time.

" Alexander..your lucky " Mr. Walter said. Alexander said down out of breathe.

" I...know.." he said in between breathes. Mr. Walter closed the door and started the lesson.

" I want yall to open up yall text books to page 234 and answer the the questions. " he said earning groans from the whole class. I t?ook out the text book and opened to the page. But pretend to do the work when I was actually on my phone. I was texting Haley.

BigMomma_Brook (a/n- lol I was thinking of notorious and how he was like they call me big poppa and he's from Brooklyn😂😂 )- This teacher buggin'😒😂 he wants us to answer 70 questions in a 40 min. class!😒

Haley_babes❤- Nfs!! Nigga really thought I was doing this shit!😂😂💯

BigMomma_Brook - 😂😂😂

Haley_babes❤ - So where yall moving too?👀😢😳

BigMomma_Brook - ALLL the way to L.A.😑😒

Haley_babes❤ - 😳😳😳..oh

BigMomma_Brook - I wish I could stay.. but I cant. I would've lived with my grandparents but they too old and busy to watch after us..😒😳💯

Haley_babes❤ - What bout the basketball and cheerleading team?

BigMomma_Brook - Idek tbh...

Haley_babes❤ - Well I'm gonna miss yall😊😈😳

I looked up at Haley as she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. Gosh I wish my parents weren't who they are! Sometimes I'm even ambarassed to call them my parents. I barely get along with my mother. And I choose not to talk to neither of my parents since they told us we was moving. But it's whatever..I guess.

How was this??👀👀 Well I hope y'all like it. Pics of the twins outfits in Media

Taytay_trendous