Chapter 11

Lucas Pov

I got up late this mornjng for school...per usual and walked into my bathroom and got in the shower. Once i was done, i wrapped a towel around my waist and sat on my bed, preparing a spliff to start my day.

As i doing so, in comes Charles without knocking on my door as usual. I could be fucking some bitch or beating my meat and he'll just walk right in. He eyes me before speaking.

" Its after nine, why you aint in school boy? " he questions.

" I woke up late " i mumbled as i put the weed in the crusher and crushed it then grab my paper to roll up.

" You over here rolling up fucking blunts and shit. You got twenty minutes to get your shit and get your ass to school boy " He warns before slamming my door shut. Nigga stay calling me boy like i dont got a name. Nigga only hates me cuz im not his son.

Once i was done rolling up, i lit the spilff and took a pull. Feeling the effects of the weed already. After ten minutes i got dressed and head down stairs. Nolen had left me behind of course so i had to drive myself high as fuck. I pray i dont get pulled over.

I walked into the garage and unlock my car and got in. I pulled out the garage and headed off towards the school. It took me about another hour to get to school because of traffic.

" Im too high for this shit man " i mumbled as i pulled into the schools parking lot. I parked and got out, hitting the alarm as i walked to the entrance. By the time i got here, it was now four period. Damn, i missed three classes. Oh well.

I dap up the homies here and there as i walked the hall. I saw the new girl what was her name again? Harlem? Queens? Whatever it was but I saw her at her locker as i was walking by. I rubbed my hands together before walking over to her.

" Wassup " i say getting her attention. She rolls her eyes and continues to look through her locker.

" You know im not that bad of a guy " i say.

" Sorry, i don't fuck with light skins. I like them chocolate " she sends off a smile before it drops and she closes her locker and walks away. I followed her.

" I can be your white chocolate though " I say not giving up. She stops walking and faces me.

" I see I'mma have to dumb it down for you. I, me Brooklyn don't want you, whatever your name is- "

" Its Lucas or Daddy. Which ever you prefer " I say, shrugging with a smile.

" Like I said, I don't like lightskins " and with that she walks away with an attitude.

" I like em feisty! " I called after her but she kept walking. I ain't ever had no bitch turn me down. Got me feeling like I'm losing my touch or sum.

" Wow, famous Lucas Coly got turned down by a girl " I felt an arm go over my shoulder and saw it was Trevor. I looked over to Nolen, Jacob and Micah came over. I smacked my teeth, pushing his arm off me.

" Man I ain't get turn down by no bitch " I say. They laughed.

" He salty as a muthafucka " Jacob laughs. I rolled my eyes walking away from them. I had Graphic Arts and I was already late.

Kendra Pov,

I walked into the cafe and made my way to the lunch line. From a distance, I could see they had fruits and yogurts and I knew I was going to get that. As I was waiting on line, I got on my phone scrolling through my social media.

" Wassup? " I looked up to see Dre.

" Hey " I replied.

" Still not trying to pass up them digits? " Dre asked making me chuckle.