Chapter 5

Ariel POV

So this morning I went to go talk to Bryson about the whole moving thing. It was suppose to be a cool and collective conversation. But things escalade real quick.

Earlier....

I signed as I walked up to Bryson. He looked so sexy in the outfit he was wearing. A part of me was nervous to talk to him. Soon I was in front of him.

" Hey " I said smiling at him. He cracked a smile back at me.

" Hey. Look at you looking all sexy " Bryson said biting his lip. Making me blush.

" Sooo.. " he said.

" Soooo " I said, standing there awkwardly.

" Today your last day huh? " he said. I nodded.

" Yeah...but we could still call, text, face time and- " I started but was cut off.

" No. Oh no no " he said while laughing. I looked at him weird.

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" I'm not doing no distance relationship, Ariel " he said. I looked at him.

" And why the hell not Bryson?! What happened to all those times you said you would be there for me no matter what?! " I said.

" Be there for you?!?! But yet your the one leaving right?! I mean come on Ariel could you REALLY stay loyal while living in another state " he said.

" But still Bryson... " I said.

" Maybe we should go our separate ways " he said. Hearing that from him breaks my heart. Am I only one who's actually trying to save this relationship?

" But Bryson I love- " before I could even finish, Kendall Smith came and kiss Bryson in front of me as if I wasn't standing here. Kendall Smith happens to be an enemy, if you wanna put it that way. We don't like each other and she thinks she better than everyone. My blood was boiling. Soon they departed from their kiss as she smirks at me.

" What the hell is this?!?! " I yelled. By now the bell had already rung and I was 5 minutes late for class.

" Oh you don't know hun? " Kendall asked. I glared at her then looked at Bryson as he just scratched the back of his neck. Then back at her.

" Know. What?? " I said through gritted teeth.

" Bryson and I go out now. For two months now. " she said smiling at me. I had to stand there and let that process in cuz I must be hearing things or going death.

" OH!! SO NOW YOU FUCKING THIS BITCH BEHIND MY BACK FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS " I yelled.

" BITCH?!?!?! WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH HOE " She yelled back.

" YOU?!?! AND YOU THE ONE TALKING, CALLING ME A HOE BUT YOU BEEN FUCKING MY ONCE NIGGA WHILE WE WERE STILL FUCKING " I yelled. She charged after me and punch me in the face, making me fall flat on my butt. I touch the blood on my lip as I looked up at her.