Chapter 10

Lucas Pov

It was around lunch time and I had just walked in the cafe. I walked pass a group of girls, who giggled and pointed towards me. I nodded my head, as they all blushed and shit. I walked over to my regular table were my bro, Trevor and Rayan was sitting at.

" Aye, light bulb finally made it! " Trevor exclaims as we dap each other up. I chuckled.

" Nigga, where you been at? " Nolen asked me.

" Had to link up wit Kanayshia real quick " I say. Kanayshia wasn't my girlfriend, just some girl I fuck from time to time.

" My nigga be getting pussy everywhere "Trevor says, shaking his head.

" Who's Kanayshia? " Rayan asked.

" Some girl he met from Uptown " Nolen says. I pulled out my phone and found a picture and gave it to him.

" Damnnnnn!! " Rayan and Trevor say as they both look at the picture.

" She fine as fuck man " Rayan says.

" Lucky, man " Trevor adds. I shrug cockily with a smirk on my face. Soon, Jacob pulls up to the table.

" Ayo, y'all seen the new girls? " Jacob says, as he looked at all of us.

" Nah, why? " Rayan asked.

" I saw one of them a few minutes ago. We had the same gym period. Shorty fine as hell...brown skin, light brown eyes and she had the jatty" he says. Trevor had a smirk on his face as he rub his hands together, I already knew this nigga was plotting. Jacob looked over at him and caught on.

" Nah, nigga I call dibs " Jacob says.

" Shit, there's enough to go around. You said three sisters right? " Trevor asked Nolen.

" There suppose to be " he says. I shake my head.

" Y'all mind as well just stop while y'all ahead. Y'all should know I'm finna clap all three of them cheeks, aight? " I say, Nolen scoffs.

" Nigga, don't you got Kanayshia and that big booty Judy girl and a bunch of freshmen's? " Nolen asked. I waved him off.

" I don't own loyalty to those hoes " I say.

" Man, Whatever. You gon catch something if you keep fucking different females " Nolen says, getting into his father mode, I rolled my eyes.

" You just mad cuz you cant hit, got Rihanna stuck up under your ass all the time " I say and me and the boys laughed at Nolen. He gave us a mug. The bell rings indicating lunch was over. We grabbed our things and walked into the hall. It crowded with teens.

" Damn, lil nigga watch where you going " Trevor says, mugging one of the kids who bumps into him. All of us had Spanish together. When we walked in, we sat in our usual seats.

" Hey, Lucas " I look up to see Chanel standing over me. I gave her a blank expression.

" Sup " I replied.

" I'm having a party this Friday. You should come " she says, biting her lip. Shorty wasn't ugly but she wasn't cute either.

" I'll think about it " I say, looking down at my phone.

" Well, if you decide to come, here's my number " she says, leaving a piece of paper on the table then walking back to her seat with her friends.