5. "get together"

O N E M O N T H L A T E R
D E R E K

I never knew how much I liked Rose until today.

I called up Rose, asking if she wanted to go get some coffee or something, and she responds with an absolutely. With Nate focusing more on his music and with mine already finished and just waiting until I could release it all, I had nothing to do.

"Maybe we can learn more about eachother?"

"Sure, I'm not that interesting though," she chuckles, making me beam with happiness. "I can pick you up?"

"I'll just pick you up, yeah? Too much hassle, isn't that far anyways."

"Seems like a plan, pick me up in ten?" Her voice flutters.

"Okay," she hangs up, leaving me with the annoying sound of the buzz.

I place my phone down as I go into the bathroom to take a shower. Before coming in, I looked at the time- barely three o' clock.

After taking the brisk shower, I go and change into something casual, a white tee with some black skinnies.

Why was I even nervous? I was going to see Nate's girlfriend, Nate's girlfriend.

She's taken.

Rose has a boyfriend.

Currently Nate was in the studio with Gilinsky and Johnson, writing the song about Rose- Nate's lyrics. So while he was doing that, I thought I could get closer to Rose. Or atleast try.

I finally splash on some cologne, and order an Uber.

Rose was so beautiful. Her hair always smelt like she just went to beach, which definitely turned me on for some odd reason and I hate the beach.

Her brown cascading hair always swaying back and forth, and her captivating smile and demands made me crave her skin.

Not to mention her body- oh her body was just...a wonderland. She wasn't the skinniest, which I appreciated. She wasn't a typical girl, she was different from the rest, I swore.

Her face now was the best part. High cheek bones with very plump lips. I could kiss her all day.

But...she's with Nate.

Once the Uber comes, I ask for a request, "Would you mind asking the girl if we are a couple?" I instantly say once I come inside the car, earning furrowed brows.

I needed her to be thrown back at that, maybe questioning her and Nate.

"I'll give you ten dollars extra."

"Should I be extra or no," he asks. "Fifteen for sparking up a conversation."

"What do you mean?"

"Like should I carry it on?" He looks at me in his rear view mirror.

"Nah, it's fine."

On the way to her apartment I was a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I get to have almost a full day with the girl I like and crave? No problem.

The thing is, is that I will get her to be mine. I'll say the very words to every girl I've taken advantage of-

"Get on your knees."

Now, did I want it to come out like I had lust and was just horny? No. I wanted the time I would fuck the living out of Rose to be more romantic, like a prize for keeping it inside for so long. Only knowing her for about a month now I wanted us to get closer, for her not to expect anything.

Once we arrived in front of her building, I called her, "Hey, I'm here."

"Oh okay, hold on I'm- putting on my clothes I was doing homework, sorry."

If I was nice I would tell her that maybe we should cancel 'cause she has things to do, but I'm not nice today because this could probably never happen again. I'll just make her do her homework after this get together or this 'date'

"Okay, I'm coming out now, I'll see you in a second." This time, I hang up.

a/n: updated!! derek is more dark and mysterious but keeps it all in.