30. "one year later"

ONE YEAR LATER

R O S E

"Sammy, where the hell are my keys?!" I ask him, feeling my cheeks heat up as I feel Sammy behind me, cupping my ass.

"I know it's your first time on the job but you can't yell at me, baby," he softly says, dangling the keys in my face with his hands reaching over my shoulders.

"Ugh," I roll my eyes as I take the keys, basically snatching them from his grip. After I've done that, he smacks my ass harsh-fully.

"You're getting something tonight, baby," he huskily mumbles in my ear as I felt horny already.

"What'll you do?" I murmur as I arch my back into his member, poking it with my butt.

But Sammy comes closer with himself as I feel him become hard and bigger underneath his joggers.

"Babe, I have to go," I groan, as I feel my heart wrench. I wanted him to rip my clothes off right then and there and fuck me on the kitchen counter-top.

"Bye honey, hope you do well," he says to me as he kisses my cheek. Blushing, I turn around and kiss his lips. With our saliva and tongues fighting against eachother, he breaks it. "More tonight, sweetheart."

I wipe the red lipstick that hung low on his chin, chuckling. "Bye, Daddy," I jokingly respond as I go to the front door.

As becoming another dentist assistant, this place pays more and better. I didn't want to make a bad impression already.

N A T E

With my armpits sweaty, I knew it was time.

Right after we went to some fancy dinner that was more than a couple hundred for a plate I knew I had to ask Gianna the important question.

As we came out into the parking lot, I stop her in her tracks, readying myself to go onto the gravel to get on one knee to propose.

"Nate, are you okay?" She chirps, as I stand tall as a statue. She places her hands on my shoulders. She tilted her head as then I began to speak.

"We've been dating for a while now, Gianna," I hum, "and I love you a lot, you know that right?"

"Well I love you too, so yes," she nods, still confused. "What is this all about-"

I then get onto one knee, feeling the people around us stare. Taking out the box out of my blazer pocket, I begin to ask her.

"Gianna, will you marry me?"

D E R E K

With Sophia snuggled up under my chin as we watched a movie, I've been thinking about having our first time.

Sophia brought I up just a second ago, saying that she was ready. "I-I think I'm ready, Derek."

"Are you sure? I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do, doll."

"No, let's, let's just do it." She moves around under me. She was looking up at me, smirking.

Planting her lips onto mine, she begins it. Raking her hand in my hair that was open from being caught up in the hugging mess, and shoving her tongue forcefully down my throat.