19. "pizza man"

R O S E

With my hair going up all different places and bags under my eyes, I was a wreck.

Sobbing all through the night and morning, I barely had time to get ready for class, so I didn't go. Lying down face front on my bed was my go-to.

I felt like Nate just broke up with me or we just ended what we were. It's only been about six months but they were the best.

I felt like I was dying. I didn't bother texting him because that would be a waste. All I did was slump around and he was probably partying or something like that.

I call Derek, saying that we should just stop this and finally express what my mind has been saying, but my body has been doing the talking. Now he probably knows that we were never going to work.

With my door bell ringing multiple times, I was guessing it was the pizza guy since I ordered two pizzas for myself. Opening up the door in my short shorts and a tank top, there was Nate, and did he look miserable.

With a bottle of booze that was nearly empty in his hands, he drops it and engulfs me into a hug, making me taken back.

He nuzzles his head into my neck, as his grip on my waist was harsh. "I fucked up," he breathes, "you only said Derek because he was teaching you how to have sex, yeah?"

What the hell did Derek even tell him? What kind of lie was this?

"Uh, yeah," I go along with it, hugging him back. "Yeah, I did."

"You wanted it to be a good experience for the both of us, not just you or just me," he places his hands on my shoulder, "I still don't understand why you would say Derek's name, but I forgive you."

"O-okay?" I blink twice as he kisses my cheek, entering my apartment, lounging on the couch.

I pick up the bottle that he left in the hallway, picking it up as I closed the door behind me while throwing the empty bottle in the bin.

As Nate and I just talked about random things, he begun to talk about sex, making me extremely uncomfortable. The whole time I was thinking of Derek. "Sex is a natural thing, babe."

"Okay?" I raise my eyebrows. My arm was supported by the couch's pillows and holding my face up by my hand, basically cupping my face while my body was sprawled on Nate's. "Are you like my Sex Ed teacher or some shit?"

Nate was twirling my hair with his finger, running his hands throughout my waist and every so often making circles on my back. "I want to try again," he simply says, as my eyes basically pop out of my head. "I want to make love to you, Rose."

He was hung over and drunk. I knew this type of Nate since we were probably eighteen. He begins to talk nonsense about making love to people. "Nate, I think it's time to take a nap," I cuddle beside him, his chin on the top of my head.

"Sex," he urged, making me roll my eyes. "I'm sexually frustrated, can I take it out on you?"

"Shut up," I laugh as he chuckles. His breath smelt like alcohol and mints. He then tells another joke, one about a computer and how I was just his 'type'.

"What planet are you from? Uranus?" He then places his hand on my hip, making me instantly and spontaneously wet. "Because I wanna visit there sometime."

I shake my head as he places his hand in my hair, bunching it up as he pulls it back, making my back arch. I was looking up at him backwards as he kisses my forehead. "I want to fuck you so badly," he groans, making me want him to do it, right then and there.

"Do it then," I spit out as he begins to tell me how beautiful I was, how I looked like a princess.

"More like a queen," I smirk as he nods, correcting himself.

With my bum right against his crotch, I move a bit, making him grow in size. He groans against the feeling, the friction.

Nate then begins to pull down my shorts, grabbing my ass on the way down, squeezing them. "You're so hot," he hungrily says, making me bite my lip to hold in my sharp intakes.

Then, he pulls down my thong, quickly as he unbuckles his belt, thinking that I was doing this right now.

As he adjusts himself, he was ready. His hot breath airing over my ear, he begins to speak, "If this hurts in any way, I'll stop, okay, baby?"

I nod frantically, we both buckle our hips in sync as he slides into me, making me feel tense at first.

He slowly goes out, making me throw my head back, trying to find something to grasp onto, I find the edge of the couch, holding on.

Nate brushes his mouth over my neck, sucking softly as he hums to my jolts and my screams coming from my mouth.

At first, it hurt, painfully. My body wasn't use to it, and better yet he was stretching me. After a few moments, it begun to feel pleasurable. Inside of him thrusting himself into me, I push himself into me.

"Hold on, baby," his voice was hoarse, as if he just woke up. He takes himself out of me, picking me up by my waist as he places me onto his lap, my body facing his, smirking at me.

Without him telling me to, I sink myself onto him, feeling him overload into me. Sharp intakes of air was heard as we begun to shake the couch, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! Yes!" I cry out, feeling myself come near.

"Shit," he huffs, controlling my body with his hands on my hips, "you're doing so good, baby."

He keeps eye contact with me as I rake my nails on his back, and nibbling on his ear, his breath hitching harshly.

A thin layer of sweat appeared on the both of our bodies, as we both reach to our destination of coming together.

"F-fuck," I swallow hard, beginning to see stars. Nate pants, as a liquid begins to spurt out of himself into me.

I desperately wanted this, I wanted every moment of this capsuled into a bottle so if I wanted to re-live this memory, I could.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, as I make strangled noises, I clench my neck as I release myself, Nate holding onto my breasts, screaming along with me, chuckling afterwards.

I take myself off of him, throwing myself onto the leather cushion, breathing heavily. "N-Nate, ow- fuck."

"You're so precious," he looks down at me, placing a piece of hair that was stuck to my forehead with sweat behind my ear. "Let's go take a shower together, okay, queen?"

I nod, but before we could even get up, the doorbell rings.

Running to my room to place on a robe, I go to see who it is.

The pizza man with my two boxes of pizzas.

a/n: super long chapter due to that I got 5k reads!!! thx u sm !!