16. "derek!"

R O S E

The night had only just begun.

With the song and having dinner with Nate, the Jack's and my new friend, Madison, everything was going right. My heart thumped whenever Nate touched my thigh discreetly under the table, making me have red cheeks.

I had to excuse myself atleast more than two times, they probably think I have something wrong with my bladder.

Nate drove my car to his apartment, always taking a few glances at me every now and then. "Why do you keep looking at me?" I ask, as he shrugs as he still continues to do it. "Babe, why?"

"Two reasons," he starts to explain, "one because you're a beautiful person and I love to look at beautiful people, and two because thoughts run through my mind on why the hell did such a perfect girl choose me."

I intently first thought Derek would come draining my happy thoughts- but he didn't. The thing was Nate knows how to treat me, and knows how to make me feel like I'm...something. Derek makes me feel like... naughty.

I blush madly, adjusting myself in the seat, as he was now watching the road, his left hand was on the wheel, as he coughs to straighten out his voice, he speaks, "Rose, I love you."

"N-"

"And no," he looks into the dark street ahead, "not no fucking best friend bullshit. I- I love you like a lot," he pulls over, the breaks coming to a halt as places the engine in park, taking off his seatbelt, his body faced towards me.

His eyes were dull and staring into mine, his hand reaching out to touch my cheek as he grins.

With cars passing us mildly, Derek was now in my mind, crap continuing to fill my head, actions really do speak louder than words because before knowing my lips were crashed into Nate's.

It wasn't a lust kiss. It was a sweet one, the one's you see on a wedding day or if you kiss your husband infront of your parents.

His soft lips collided with mine, my legs melting even though I was sitting down in a seat. Now, my hands begun to wander off onto his chest, and then his hair. I wanted him so bad. His breath was more fruity.

Nate stops the kiss, "I love you so much, Rose."

"I- I love you too, Nate," I respond, a smile growing on my face as he nods, placing a strand behind my ear that fell out of my ponytail. Just like Derek does.

As I was thinking we were going home, Nate wanted more. "Is it bad to say that I want you?" He chuckles, the heat rising to his cheeks.

"No," I shake my head, "I want you too."

Before I knew it, we were in the back seat, making out passionately in complete darkness. The stars out, and my mind focused on Nate.

His body was forced against mine, basically hugging eachother with my arms linked around his neck and his on my waist, my body was straddled onto his lap.

With his hands on my chest, he wanted my shirt off. I took it off, while it was coming off of my head, he unclasped my bra. He gasps, shivering his head while smirking as he squeezes one of my breasts, making me flinch under his touch.

His hands were warm. While playing around with my breasts , he was also making circles on my back. But the whole time his eye contact was on my face, making me blush here and there. Throwing my head back multiple times and he hasn't even made it into my pants.

"I didn't bring a condom," he whispers into my ear, his voice was trembling like he was embarrassed. I look at him, thanking that my mother made me start birth control at a young age, praising my mom.

"I'm on birth control," I hesitantly respond as he looked like he possibly couldn't hear me, but he just continued to do what he was doing. With beads of sweat rolling down my face, he begins to implant soft kisses onto my cheeks

My body shudders, my skin was prickling. I wanted him to go down on me, I wanted him to take my virginity there. I was gagging for it.

Nate's kisses make it down to my neck, as he begins to suck on the skin, leaving marks. "N-Nate," I whimper, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he begins to tug at the fabric of my panties that were outside of my skinnies. His lips then brush over my ear, "How badly do you want me?" he purrs.

"So bad," I plead, "please just- fuck."

He then plays with the button on my jeans, making me more anxious for him just to zipper them down. My hands travel to his chest as I take the shirt off of him, my nails clawing at the exposed skin on his back.

Nate groans against the touch, as he then does as I want, undoing my jeans. Having to crouch down a bit and coming off of his lap to take off my jeans he sees my skin, smirking at my underwear. "The one I bought for you as a joke, my dear?"

Nate gave me a thong for my twenty-first birthday as a joke, showing that I was finally an adult and I could have intercourse. I nod, chuckling. "They're actually really cute," and they were. With a pink tint they had a design of a rose on the front.

"Take them off, baby," he tells me, as I took them off, exposing myself as he pats his lap, wanting me to hover over him.

He looks upon my naked body, licking his lips as he places a hand on my hip as he instructs me that it won't hurt after a while, but he will stop if it does. "I want you to feel good," he breathes out, as I nod.

As he places his index finger inside of me, he begins to pull in and out, tsking as he tells me how wet I was, his finger curling inside of me.

The pleasure of him doing this was making me moan loudly, as he continues to tell me to scream out his name, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Say my name, scream it, Rose!"

"Derek!" I gasp loudly, realizing what I just said.

a/n: ohhh shiiiii okay but can u guys like comment an answer either yes or no cause I sorta need ur advice.

should I either ....

Make Madison become Rose's best friend or make Madison a bitch and she makes Jack & Rose pissed off.