Chapter 18: The Other Best Date Ever

"What if I trip?" I ask the girls as I slump on the couch in my light pink dress.

"So what?" Lucy laughed. "I'm sure he'd like you anyway."

"Wow, that's so true..." Macy looked up at the ceiling like she was imagining what would happen if I did trip. Correction- she was.

"Well, what if I sound stupid?" I looked to Lucy who was standing next to the couch.

"Remember that time Niall accidentally said "You're Nando's instead of you're welcome because he was hungry?" Macy replied.

"Yeah."

"Did you still like him after that?"

"Of course!"

"Then you'll be fine," Lucy patted my shoulder sitting down next to me.

*Knock knock*

"He's here!" Macy smiled jumping up and down on the couch.

"You go get it!" I told Lucy.

"Why me? You're going on the date!" Lucy put her hands up.

"How about we all three go?" Macy suggested. That sounded like a nice idea, so we all three walked to the door.

Lucy opened the door to find a nicely dressed Niall. He wore a blue button down and khakis, and looked absolutely adorable.

"Hi," I blushed.

"Hi," Niall blushed back.

"Hello Niall!" Macy yanked Niall inside the bus.

"Now, Horan," Lucy smiled. "Do we need to have The Talk?"

"Uh..." Niall blushed.

"No!" I stepped between Niall and Lucy. "You do not." I glared at Lucy

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! Right Niall?"

"Of course," Niall sounded confused, but said it anyway.

"If you say so..." Lucy gave Niall an 'Im watching you' look, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Have her home by eleven, buddy." Macy sternly told Niall.

"Yes sir!" Niall saluted to Lucy and Macy.

"Have fun!" Lucy said suddenly perkily. What an actress.

"But not too much fun, you crazy kids!" Macy swatted the air.

"Um...bye?" I held Niall's hand, and walked out of the bus. "Weirdos," I whispered to him walking to his car making him laugh.

*********

"Why are we parking at a beach?" I asked Niall looking out the car window to find sand. And lots of it.

"Because this is where the most cliche date ever is going to take place." Niall came around to my side of the car after getting out, opened the door, grabbed my hand, and helped me out.

"Thank you," I laughed taking Niall's hand and jumping out.

"M'lady." Niall held my hand as he went to the trunk, and pulled out a picnic basket. I laughed.

Niall led me to a spot on the beach a little ways away from the car, but not too close to the water. Next he took out a red and white table cloth, and laid it down on the sand before pulling out little jars of food, plates, and two bottles of strawberry flavored water.

"Aw!" I blushed. This was so cute. Niall looked at me after setting everything up, grabbed my hand, and we sat.

"This is amazing, Niall," I gushed. I had one of the best boyfriends ever.