Chapter 2.

The next morning I woke up so relaxed and with a really good mood and let the script on the nightstand, took the iPhone and quickly ran through her iTunes collection, and made a mental note to go on a laptop and buy some new, good music. Cassie was listening to club music, so typical for her! I needed my good music; I didn’t want a collection any 13year old would have.

After a quick shower I made my way towards the dressing room, chose a pair of short jeans, a white top and made a quick bun on the top of my head, even though it was kind of difficult to make it stay the way I wanted. Taking a pair of black and white sneakers, I took eyeliner and tried to apply some makeup. It didn’t take as long as I thought, and soon I was on the stairs making my way towards the kitchen. I haven’t visited it yesterday and I hoped I will find it empty so I can fangirl about it by myself. And it was empty. I entered the room and it was not too big, but exactly the way it was in my imagination. In the centre of the room were the kitchen counters, alongside with the oven and the sink.

I poured myself a glass of water and opened the fridge to check it out. Man, these people buy food for an entire neighbourhood.

“Buenos días,” I heard someone behind me, and when I turned Walter was in front of me, and I could almost sense his breath on my face.

“Walter,” I said and looked at him, but he didn’t give away any reaction. He just stood there, a few inches away from me, with his dark piercing eyes bored into mine, making me feel uncomfortable and hot at the same time. “How do you do?” I casually asked taking a step back and bumping into the kitchen counter.

“I am pretty great right now,” he replied, his eyes never leaving mine. “I got you something,” he continued, and a red rose appeared in front of me, and he gave me a smile, and my mouth almost dropped.

Cassie Allison was having a thing with this guy! My mind started to go crazy about the fact she would have something with an employee, especially one so close. But I couldn’t blame her completely, he was so alluring, and handsome, and rough, and I could’ve fallen for him any day if I was my old self.

“Oh, thank you,” I said and my voice sounded softer than I would’ve liked.

He raised his hand and tucked a strand of my hair that was falling out of my bun and placed it softly behind my ear, and my heart started beating faster as I watched his gesture without moving. My attention turned to his manly face and I ran my tongue on my lips, and he touched my cheek with the back of his hand, slowly moving it down over my neck, touching me with the tip of his fingers, giving me goose bumps.

I couldn’t do anything else but stare at his lips so close to me, he was unshaved for a few days and that was giving him a sexy allure. He slowly leant his head over me, still watching me intensely as he placed his strong, muscular hands on my waist, and his lips were now closer, and closer, and when they touched mine I felt a shiver down my spine, and letting aside everything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours, I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him with such passion I had no idea I was capable of.

Maybe that was the kind of sign Walter needed because he moved his hands on my back and in a matter of seconds lifted me up and placed me on the kitchen counter without breaking our kiss, his right hand in my head to deepen the kiss, and the other one on my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him even closer to me and I think this was the most passionate thing I have ever experienced, so intense and deep at so many levels. Somehow, my hands found their way toward his tie, starting to unbutton his shirt and grabbing the collar of his shirt to drag him even closer. His hands were all over my body, so experienced and strong, making me want to climb on the ceiling. I ran my hand through his dark hair and he kissed me once more, playfully biting my lip, and then he started kissing my neck, cheek, collarbone, chest and he was starting to go down as I held his head with my right hand and my fingers twisted in his hair, with the other one wrapped around him.