Chapter 1

First time.

{Siennas p.o.v.}

It is officially my first day on the job and I'm terrified.

I get to work with all these famous people and if I mess up. I'm done for.

My name is Sienna Everest. I just got signed to a record label. I'm supposed to make music for famous signers and rappers.

I'm more than nervous, I mean all my life I've been good at making boss songs but this is different. I HAVE to be good. I can't mess up. My life depends on this.

Anyways I got out of my bed and showered.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

After almost and hour of showering ( I like to sing) I got dressed in an easy outfit. And I let my hair be. It's naturally wavy.

I grabbed a protein bar, hopped in my car and left for my new job

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Alright Sienna, we'd like for you to meet a good friend and rapper of ours, Marty Grimes." My boss said introducing me to the rapper.

"You will be working with him and one other guy for the next few weeks.. Your gonna be surprised when you see who your also gonna be working with." My boss, Sebastian said walking out of the room.

"Aye, what's your name beautiful," Marty said extending his hand.

"I-I'm Sienna." I said shaking his hand.

"Well nice to meet you." He said walking into the booth.

"I'm gonna run and get a coffee quick, I'll be right back. You want anything?" Marty asked.

"Yeah I'll take a coffee." I said putting on a head set.

"Aight, be right back." He said doing a swag walk out.

I sat down in a expensive leather chair. I spun around to the recording table.

"Woah..." I said in awe.

"Whatcha looking at?" Marty said from behind me, also giving me my coffee.

"Oh, um I mean. I just. This is a lot to work with. I like it." I said scanning my hands over the buttons.

"Aha your cute." He said setting down his coffee and swagging into the booth.

"Alright, I want to hear your new song all the way through with nothing but a single beat. Then sing it through a second time and I'll start mixing up some beats." I said turning on the table.

"Alright." Marty said as he started rapping.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Alright let's call that a day." Marty said taking his headset off and walking out of the booth and to the break room.

I grabbed my coffee and spun around running into a humble body.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said grabbing a towel and sipping my coffee off of his jacket.

It looked oddly familiar.

"It's alright sweetheart, I mean. These things happen, right?" And as soon as I heard those words and that voice. I knew who it was.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Wassup guys!!!

I am starting a new book because I've listened to his music for a really long time and I've now been to a concert of his.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

Will Gerald fall for her?

Or leave her in the dust?

Keep reading

-halveyyy