Chapter 7

Clam down

{Siennas p.o.v.}

"Ger are you alright?" I said catching up with his pace.

"Yeah." He spat.

"You don't sound like it." I said stopping and crossing my arms.

"Cute." He said picking me up, and keeping his pace.

I rolled my eyes "ugh"

"What's that for?" He said, I could almost feel his smirk.

He put me down "nothing" I said looking to the side and pushing my hair out of the way.

"Sure, nothing." He said making eye contact and raising an eyebrow.

"Your a stubborn person" I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Don't mak-"

I was cut off by a hand caressing my cheek. Causing me to immediately blush I looked away.

"Babe." He said lifting my chin with a finger.

"Yes?" I said, my face now brighter than ever.

"Your more than beautiful." He said leaning in and kissing me.

The kiss was cut off by a taxi screeching to a holt.

"Ugh" we both sighed and kept walking back to his bus.

We were walking for a good 10 minutes when Gerald slowly held my hand.
I started to blush.

"So are you nervous about tour?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"A little but I'm working on getting rid of my fear." He said looking down at me and smiling.

"That's good." I said smiling back.

"What are you nervous about?" I asked thirsty to keep the conversation going.

"Well I always end up fine by the end of the night, but I'm always worried about messing up." He said looking up and taking a deep breath in.

"Oh, well I know you'll do great." I said giving him a quick side hug.

"Thanks love." He said as a smile crept in the corner of his mouth.

"Aye G waz good." Marty said as we approached his bus.

"Hey mar." Gerald said doing the weird bro shake thing. I never understood that.

"Hey yo wassup princess." He said giving me a quick hug, since I don't know the 'bro shake'.

"Oh G we need you for rehearsals right now, like now." Marty said patting Gerald on the back as they walked over to a stage.

I shrugged and walked into his bus.

"Uh Sienna, hey..." I heard a familiar voice say as I looked up and dropped my phone.