Chapter 9

Some kind of drug

{Siennas p.o.v.}

"Where did that come from?" I asked Marty.

Marty and I are currently running towards from what I think was Gerald's scream but, who knows.

"I'm not sure-"

"SIENNA!!" Cassandra said grabbing my arms.

"What?!" I said out of breath from all the running.

I really need to work out more.

"You have to see this!" She said leading me into Gerald's tour bus.

But for some reason she stopped at the entrance and turned around motioning for Marty and I to stay quiet.

I turned and looked at Marty like she was crazy. He laughed and pushed me forward.

"Look" Cassandra said in a whisper.

She led us to the back of the bus where Gerald and some girls were. He was drinking and what you kids call turning up. Whatever that means.

My stomach started to turn once I saw him get close to a girl. Since I'm a shy person I ran off the bus and cried.

I'm assuming Marty and Cass followed me but who knows.

"Sienna wait!" Marty and Cassandra called behind me.

{Marty's p.o.v.}

"We're the hell did that chick go?" I said taking a break from running to look around.

"Smh I don't know that woman just took off. I feel bad though" Cass said with tears in her eyes.

"Nah it's nothing and I need to let her know that. Gerald doesn't ever like the girls he hangs out with, he just does it for his fans." I told her as we heard a faint cry.

"Over there" Cass said pointing behind a ranger.

We picked up our pace and went to go see if that's where Sienna ran off to.

{Siennas p.o.v.}

How could he do this to me? Cheat on me? No, he wouldn't do that.
Would he? Off course he would, you saw it with your own eyes.

I hear footsteps coming near me so I stopped crying that way I wouldn't make myself obvious.

I guess that didn't work though.

"Sienna?" I thought it would be Marty or maybe Cassandra but, no that voice was the voice that warms my heart.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

In my next chapter should I put in a video from the concert?

sorry for the short chapter!

~Halveyyy