Chapter 10

Downtown love

{Siennas p.o.v.}

"What?" I said turning around to face a drunk Gerald.

"Why are you sitting way the hell over here?" He said sitting next to me.

I scooted away, crossing my arms and bringing my knees to my chest.

"I dont know." I said resting my head on my knees.

"Hey," he said scooting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"What?" I said getting annoyed.

"What's wrong?" He asked taking a drink of whatever was is his cup.

I laughed from his stupidity,

"Nothing Gerald, I'm fine." I said pulling my phone out and going on Instagram.

He took my phone and shoved it in his pocket.

"Control freak much?" I said trying to reach for my phone.

"I'm trying to talk to you princess" he said taking another sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes.

He set the cup down after he saw it was bothering me.

"Okay can I tell you something?" He said turning his head my way

"Sure" I said lifting my head and making eye contact.

"I'm sorry that I dont pay attention to your feelings as much as I should, I'm not used to being with someone like you. Every girl I've ever been with only wants me for the money and fame. But not you, you aren't constantly asking for me to pay attention to you. You easily clicked with my homies. You defiantly one of a kind. But something I've noticed about you is whenever I do trying and ask what's wrong you never tell me. Why's that?" He said keeping contact.

His breath smelled badly of vodka. Gross.

"Okay well I don't easily let people into my life. My mom left me and my dad years ago and it's been me and him ever since. For some reason that made it hard for my to trust people. And when you are always asking what's wrong I never tell you the truth because I don't want people worrying about me." I said fiddling with my fingers.

I looked over at him and saw his face drop.

"What?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing," he said standing up. "Let's get some sleep" he gestured his arm to help me up.

I gave him a high five and stood up myself. He face palmed and held my hand as we walked back to his bus.

"Bye Gerald" two girls said as they left his bus.

I stopped and glared at him.

"Babe" he said grabbing my arm when I tried walking away.

"What? You gonna tell me they mean nothing-" I looked down by his feet.

"What are these!?!" I said kicking panties that were laying on the floor.

"I'm guessing underwear." He said not caring.

"Your a dick." I said shoving my way past him and running to Marty's bus. I knew Cassandra would be there and I needed to talk to someone my gender.

"Baby girl wait." He said chasing after me.

Which failed because he's drunk.

I opened the door to Marty's bus and ran in.

"Hey where's cas-"

Marty was just getting out of the shower with a small towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, sorry." I said as I turned around and started walking out.

"It's fine come chill princess." He said walking to his room to change.

"Heyyy girl." Cassandra said sitting next to me on the couch.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Girls left their panties on Gerald's bus." I said as my face lost all emotion.

"Ah yeah that happens by accident." Marty said coming out of his room.

"What do you mean by accident?" I said getting annoyed of everything.

"I dont know but G doesn't fuck the girls that come on his bus if that's what your worrying about." Marty said taking a drink of water.

"There you are." Gerald said stepping into the bus.