Chapter 12

Loaded

{Siennas p.o.v.}

"Who's that?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"My mom, get some sleep." He said standing up and walking out of the room.

"Your mom, psh my ass." I said walking after him.

"What?" Gerald said turning around.

I rolled my eyes "your heard me." I said trying to reach for his phone.

He moved his hand away from my reach "by the way, it's moms." He said showing me his phone.

He might've been right.

"Happy now?" He said sighing and sitting down.

"What do you mean?" I asked siting by his side.

"Well I mean you didn't believe me at first. Who else would I be talking to?" He said looking over at me. God his looks could easily kill.

"Babe?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, and I don't know." I said flipping my phone around.

"Smh like you don't know. You thought I was talking to some girl?" He said narrowing an eye and giving me a stare.

"Well maybe I did think that, but so what." I stood up and faced him. Let's just say he wasn't happy about this.

"So what I'm hearing is you don't trust me. Hm." He got up and walked back to his room.

"Gerald I do trust you a lot. I just don't trust the girls who try and steal you." I laid down next to him.

" goodnight."

Those were the last words I heard that night so I chose to sleep. Until some douche bags decided to come and wake us up.

"GERALD MY BOIII" I heard a deep voice yell.

"Shit, I fucking forgot to lock the bus." He said getting up while half asleep.

God, hella heart eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked, but he chose to ignore.

I got up and followed him but stopped at the door when I realized I fell asleep half clothed. So I just listened to what they were talking about.

"Hey brother." I heard Gerald say then a couple of hands hitting against each other, hand shake maybe?

"Yo homie I got them dr-" the voice was cut off by Gerald hushing him.

"Yeah thanks man." Gerald said. I heard footsteps leave the bus and the door slam. Then I heard him coming back to his room.

I ran to the bed and made it look like I was sleeping the whole time. Cheesy ik.

"Get some sleep." He said to me as he laid down.

"Gerald." I said scooting closer to him.

"Hm?" He said turning so he was facing me.

"What kind of drugs did he give you?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyy guys. Sorry about this short chapter it wasn't supposed to publish and I finished it finally. Even though it's short still.

-Halveyyy