Chapter 15

You got me
{Siennas p.o.v.}

I woke up to someone knocking furiously on the door, as soon as I sat up I felt like I took a hammer to my head.

"Ow" I said rubbing my head.

"K I'll get the door then." Gerald said getting up and walking past me. Little did he know he was only wear underwear.

"Nice booty" I called out, which cause him to stop in his tracks.

"What?" He said looking down then looking up at the door. "Shit, Sie get the door it's my manager." He said running past me.

"Hello boss." I said opening the door.

He said nothing, but instead stood there staring at me.

"What?" I said confused.

He raised an eyebrow "what? THATS what you have to say after I've been knocking on the door for the past 20 minutes!?"

"Look I'm sorry bu-"

"No buts, if you wanna sit in here and fuck around with Gerald then I should just fire you." He said walking past me and holding his forehead.

"Woah there, calm down." Gerald said walking into the heat.

"You two sit. Now." His manager called out to us as we did as he said.

"Now, as you may or may not know we have our first actual show of the tour in 2 days. We will he rehearsing non stop. I want the two of you to act like are aren't dating for those few days, that's means, no playing kissy face or running off during break. Got it?" He said stern.

"Got   It" I said, looking at Gerald since he didn't say anything. He didn't send a single glance to either one of us. Instead, he got up and left.

"Go make sure he's not gonna get high before rehearsal." My boss said to me, causing me to get up and chase after Gerald.

"Hey" I called out when I finally caught up with Gerald. "What's wrong babe?" I said reaching for his hand. I was cut off when his phone ran and he stopped walking.

"One sec." he said looking pissed  as he walked a little ways from me so his conversation was private.

I respect his privacy and walked into a local coffee shop and sat at the bar stools.

"Hello, what can I get ya?" A young man about 20 said.

"Oh um can I just get a black coffee." I said pulling out a $5.

"Sure thing." He said giving me a warm smile.

"I'll pay for the lady." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to find Gerald coming to sit next to me. "No it's fine, I can pay."

"Sorry princess." Gerald said as he paid the man.

"Alright here's your black roast." He said handing me my coffee, I gave him a tip and walked out while Gerald followed.

"What's wrong with you?" He said catching up with my pace.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"I got upset because that bitch ass was trying to tell me what to do with my relationship and I'm not gonna let him ruin another one." He said looking as his feet while he walked.

"Another?" I questioned, and he let out a sigh.

{Gerald's p.o.v.}

"Another?" She asked me as I let a sigh.

"Yeah" I said watching the steps I took.

"Oh, I understand you'd rather not ta-"

"Come here" I said pulling her into a hangout place.

"What's this place?" She asked.

"I dont know it was just the closest place I saw where we could sit down and talk.

"Oh"

"Listen I'll tell you the story, but don't think it will happen to us, because I won't let it." I said as me and her sat at a corner table.

"Spill." She said leaning her head on her hand, staring into my eyes. I always thought my only weakness was my moms, but I'm almost positive this girl won me over.

"Well, I've had two previous relationships sorta like this, and the first one I took my ex on tour, and my manager said she couldn't come so I snuck her with. Eventually he found out and managed to break us up. I was heartbroken but I got drunk the next night and met another girl, I took her on the bus with me and she turned out to be really chill, but my manager was almost jealous of all my time going to her so he broke us up also by telling me and her what to do." I said staring at her coffee as she tapped her fingers on it.

There was a long moment of silence.

"You alright?" I asked her trying to cut the quiet.

She shrugged.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask grabbing one of her hands.

"Am I going to be another one of those girls you'll be telling your future wife about." She said looking down at the table.

"No, remember what I told you? This all happened because of my manager, and I finally caught on." I said tilting my head and looking into her eyes.

" how come you still let him manage you if he doesn't even want you to have happiness?" She asked me still looking down.

I thought for a second. "Because he really is a great manager, he just thinks all my happiness has to come from touring. Don't get me wrong traveling and rapping is my life, but I need to have someone to share it with." I stood up and waited for her to get up, but she didn't.

"Alright, think Gerald doesn't have guns?" I said picking her up and walking out of the hangout.

"Gerald! Put me down!" She called out while laughing.

"Or what?"

"This." She said pouring coffee on me.

I set her down "5 seconds." I said to her as she took off. Smart girl