Torn up and making choices

Jay has been very sad and contemplating his existence since his breakup. He only goes out to record. Everyone at AOMG is worried about him. Loco feels terrible about dating his ex but Jay told him to "just be a good man" and he wouldn't be mad. "Don't fail her like I did," Jay thought to himself. Jay's thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door. He shuffled to the door and saw Ellie there with a tray of food. "Hey umm, you haven't eaten today... please eat this," Ellie said awkwardly. "Thank you, you're so kind," Jay said then taking the food. Ellie left and shut the door soon after. Jay mopily ate the takeout Ellie brought. It was good food, from his favorite place. "Well she still cares if I'm alive, and she's happy... I'll have to just get over it," Jay breathed.

Jay's brooding was interrupted by another knock on the door. Jay opened the door and it revealed Tiffany, aka queen homewrecker. "Hi um... I know you hate me and all, but... I'd like to just offer help to a friend in need. Do you need anything?" Tiffany asked as she handed him some clothes he had left at her apartment. Jay didn't know what to say, or how to say it. Jay wasn't thinking clearly either. He craved some attention. "C-can I have a hug?" Jay asked brokenly. Tiffany just smiled at him and gave him a hug. "It's not the same but at least it's something," Jay muttered. "Whatever you need Jay I'm here okay?" Tiffany said softly.

Whether Jay was desperate, confused or both didn't matter... He kissed Tiffany suddenly and pulled her into the apartment, continuing to make out. After a long make out session the two parted, panting slightly. "Help me get over her..." Jay said in a husky voice. Tiffany smiled but sadly. She knew Jay didn't reciprocate feelings for her but she was willing to help because she cares. "Okay Jay..." she whispered then taking him to the bed by his hand. The two were passionately making out on the bed and clothes were slowly making their ways off.

While this was going on, Ellie was cuddling with Loco after making him watch the princess diaries with her. "Oppa did you like the movie?" Ellie asked cutely. "... I hate to admit it but yes," Loco said with a chuckle. "Now you get a reward because you did something I wanted," Ellie said purred. "Ehehe Ellie ah you shouldn't talk like that," Loco said with a blush. "Hyuk oppa," Ellie purred. "Y-yes that's my name... as much as I'd like to act upon my manly nature it wouldn't be right Ellie ah. Your body isn't completely healed and your heart isn't either," Loco said maturely. "Grrr fine but I want cuddles," Ellie growled. "Hehe sure thing jagi," Loco said then giving Ellie a kiss on the head. The two fell asleep comfortably on Ellie's bed, cuddling together.

Jay was in his bed, lying awake next to a sleeping Tiffany next to him. "She's nice for a whore. Maybe I misunderstood her.... I mean she's human too..." Jay said to himself. "I still want my princess..." Jay muttered. "Ah well at least I'm not sleeping alone..." Jay said then snuggling up to Tiffany, still reluctant.