Learning how to fly!

"Ok YN it's time to learn...How to fly!" Goku says determined.
"How?" You ask "well it's simple. First you need to feel the energy in the center once you do. Focus that energy to your feet." He explains "heh. Easier said then done." You mutter under your breath."go ahead YN give it a shot." Goku says. Encouraging you. You shut your eyes and focused all of you energy to the center of your body center. For a few minutes nothing happened, but then you felt something pull at the center of your body and you focused all of that energy to your feet.you felt as if nothing had happened that is until you opened your eyes. You then realized that you are at
Least 50 feet in The air if not more! "your basically a prodigy. Not even I learned to fly that fast!" Goku says amazed whilst flying to your level."thank you goku." You say as y'all both landed back on the ground. "Well that went quicker than expected and since we still have some time...I'll teach you how to use ki blasts!" Goku says excitedly "it's just like learning how to fly, but instead of focusing your energy to your feet you focus it to your hands! Go a ahead try it!" Goku says. "Ok." You say while looking at your palm. You focused and felt the energy much quicker than last time. You then focused it to your hands. Nothing happened.
"Goku I don't think it's gonna-" you stopped mid-sentence as a
(F/C) orb appeared in your hand"wow!" You say shocked."now throw it at that tree over there." Goku instructed"ok" you say as you threw the ki blast. In less than a second the entire tree was burnt to ashes! "Good job YN! Now it's time for the hard part! You have to spar me!" Goku says."what! But I don't know how to fig-"You we're cut off by a foot slamming against your chest and sending you flying back 20 feet."rgggg!" You scream charging at goku. You were mad! You were going to show him that you could fight! Even if you didn't know how! Soon your body took over and you couldn't controlled yourself....you charged at goku with everything you had! Punching him square in the face and sending him flying back!