Dodge!!!!!!!!!

Piccolos pov

I went over to capsule corp and knocked on the door. Bulma opened it."hey piccolo. YN's in her room she should be down soon." She says moving to side to let me in. I went and stood at the end of the stairs waiting for YN.'stupid goku!'Just as I finished my thought YN came walking down the stairs with gotenks. They were both laughing. I could hear there conversation, gotenks was telling YN about the time he fought Majin buu. I cleared my throat."are you ready to train YN?" I ask"oh hello piccolo yes I'm ready." She responds still laughing."then let's go!" I say grabbing her arm and flying to a wasteland.

~20 min later~

We landed in a clearing not to far from CC but still far. I regales edger arm."ok YN today's lesson is gonna be....how to dodge!" I tell her.

Nobody's pov

"Wha-" "DODGE!!!!!!!!" You we're cut off by a punch to the face sending you flying back. You got up and walked out of the rubble."what was that fo-" you started but were cut of by a ki blast to the back. It want until 10 seconds later you heard piccolo yell."DOOODGE!!!!!!" To got back up and faced him."DODGE!!" He yelled sending a ki blast towards you. Only this time you successfully dodged it earning a Amur from piccolo"good! Now we can spar!" He says while removing his cape and turban. He dropped them and they hit the floor with a loud thud and created a small crater. 'Crap baskets!' You hunk to yourself. Piccolo began charging at you but you refused to replay the scenario with goku from yesterday so this time you charged a well. You and piccolos fists collided creating an explosion.'incredible!' Piccolo thought to himself.

~time skip brought to you by Giru.(GT reference because I like GT!)~

You and piccolo continued to spar until the sun began to set." Good job. Your better at dodging than gohan." He praised you"but...you still can't go super Saiyan. Why is that? You have more than enough
Strength but for some reason you just won't transform. It's like there's some sort if barrier preventing you from transforming" piccolo says getting lost in thought."hmmm...YN have you even tried transforming yet?" Piccolo asks"no.why?" You ask.
'Ugh I'm surrounded by idiots!' "Ugh because YN. If you don't try how do you expect to become super Saiyan!"piccolo states bitterly"oh! How do I do that?" You ask"focus. Focus all of your energy into a ball and let it burs! Or to be simple.......push all your energy out." Piccolo instructs."ok" you say determined. You put some distance between you and piccolo and you focus all of your energy to your center. Once you felt it there you let it burst"haaaaaaaa!!!!" You scream out. A few seconds later your hair began to spike up.............

But it didn't change color. This continued for four minutes. Four minutes of non stop screaming! You couldn't take it anymore but you kept going in hope of becoming a super saiyan, you didn't want to let everybody down especially after everything they've done for you. Soon your vision began to blurt and every thing went black.