Training with the prince

"Crap." You murmured as you got out of bed and headed out of you room.bulma and gotenks following."where can I find vegeta?" You ask her."oh he's waiting for you in front of the gravity chamber. It's out back." She tells you"alright thank you!" You say as you walk out of the house and into the back yard.

Gotenks pov

I watched as YN walked out of the house. I wanted to follow her and train with her and vegeta. Just as I was about to walk out Bulma came up to me"hey gotenks. I have some errands to run. Would you mmd watching goten and trunks for me?" She asks"but Bulma!" I whine"please?" She begged"oh alright." I say smiling.'if I had said no I would have been killed with a frying pan!' I thought to myself "thank you!" Bulma says while putting her frying pan away and leave the house. Once she was gone I felt a force on my back causing me to fall. I looked on my back and saw goten and trunks."hey what was that for?!" I ask angrily"oh we're just bored." Trunks says smirking 'that stupid vegeta smirk!' I think to myself "whelp could y'all get off?" I ask "sure." They both say in unison while getting off my back."thank you!" I say while getting up"so what do y'all wanna do?" I ask while bending down to there level."oh you'll see" trunks says liking over at goten mischievously 'oh crap' I think while sweat dropping.

Your pov

I walked to the back and saw vegeta standing in front of a machine that appeared to be the gravity chamber"are you ready? Good get in!" Vegeta says pointing to the door. You went into the machine and vegeta followed. He walked over to a control panel and clicked a button. Soon he number 10g appeared on the screen "wha-" you were cut off by a force pushing you down."w-what's going on?!" You manage to choke out "we're training. We'll start at 10 times earths gravity, we will then move up to 20,30, you get the picture." He explains "ok." You say finally getting used to the gravity."training begins now!" He shouts"wha-" he punched you in the face"you weren't ready." He stated blankly. While he wasn't looking you hit him back but harder causing him to fly back as well."that was a dirty move YN." He says smirking. This continued for a few hours. Every time the gravity went up you eod get used to it and then spar. By yhe end of the day you were at 110 times earths gravity." Good job you did better than I expected." He says while turning off the machine."thanks." You say while standing up"you can go ahead and go I'm gonna keep training." Vegeta says"are you sure?" You ask "yes now go." Vegeta says angrily. You walk out of the gravity chamber and headed inside and saw something you didn't expect.