Ch2 where are we!

Vegito pov

"W-what where are we!" I could have sworn we were just in the fusion dimension! "Hey guys how've y'all been!" I turn around and I see...half of me? "Goku? Are you the one who brought us here?" "Yeah about that we need y'all's help." Goku  says scratching the back of his neck "with what?" I question him "well whis came down earlier and gave us this" he geld out a tape recorder "yeah what about it?"I ask him this is getting annoying!"here just listen to this."

Tape recorder: "hello goku vegeta I hope y'all are hearing this! A new treat has come up paragus and broly are back and this time broly is stronger than ever he jus destroyed a planet on the north side of the galaxy in one punch! Y'all have to gather the dragon balls and bring the fusions to this dimension! Then the fusions need to find the ultimate warrior YN! She lives at (your address) west city she is a saiyan w/ a power level   equivalent to lord beerus's only her and the 4 fusions combined powers can stop broly! Please this is the only chance the earth has of surviving! Broly will be here in 6 months! Hurry!"  I gasped broly a back and stronger than ever! And only us plus the ultimate warrior are the only ones that can stop him!
"Haha who ever heard of a girl fighting! Whis is probably exaggerating!"gotenks said while laughing "oh shut up gotenks!" Gogeta yelled "guys please stop fighting!" Trunten said whilst trying to calm them down"rgggg all of you shut up!" I yelled "goku vegeta if us and this female warrior are the only chance that this planet has then we'll gladly help." I say "really! Thank you so much vegito! Trust me if we could we would totally help you guys but you know." Goku says flashing his signature son smile"of course goku." I say bowing to show my respects."now you three stop slacking off and let's go!" I say flying towards the address the other three fallowing close behind.

Gotenks pov

The Ultimate warrior being a girl psh yeah right. I think to myself letting out a small chuckle "what's so funny?" Vegito asks "nothing" "whatever" he says continuing to fly forwards.

Hope y'all liked it vegito is the leader if the fusions btw!