Ch7 meet the Z fighters!

Vegitos pov
"Whatever." Vegeta responded with attitude."knock knock!" There was a knock in the door"now who could that be." I think aloud while opening the door "hey guys!" It was krillin followed by the other Z fighters.

Your pov

"Ok......so I just started getting used to vegito being my dad, then all these Random people come in. Great!" Gotenks must have seen my confused face because he coughed and said "hey vegito. You mind if I introduced everyone?"

Gotenks pov

Huh? What are they doing here...oh Bulma must have told them the news! I looked over at YN for some reason I couldn't help but stare at her but when I did she had a look of confusion oh right she hasn't met them yet! I decided to cough and see if vegito would look over and get the hint but he didn't sigh "hey vegito. Mind if I introduce everyone?" I ask "huh? Oh yeah go ahead gotenk." "Okay!" I say grabbing YN's wrist and dragging her over to krillin

Your pov

Gotenks grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to a short bald man w an orange gi and six dots on  his head"YN this is krillin, krillin this is Vegitos daughter YN." Gotenks says introducing us "nice to meet you." I say bowing "oh no the pleasures all mine YN" krillin says bowing as well. Then a group of people started walking towards you. "Hey there YN I'm Yamcha. Nice to meet you." Says a man with an orange gi a scared face and spiky black hair "over there is piccolo"he says gesturing to a green man? With a turban and cape"n-nice to meet you" you stutter intimidated by his cold glare "thats tien." "Hey" a bald man with three eyes and a scar on his chest says while raising his and in the gesture of a wave. You wave back smiling "the man with the orange gi and the spiky hair over there is goku and the man with the flame like hair and armor is vegeta." He says pointing at the two "hey!" Goku says smiling whilst vegeta just grunted in response. "That's gohan Gokus eldest son"he says pointing to a man with his nose stuck in his book "And these two are the little troublemakers goten and trunks." He says as two little kids walk up to you"hi I'm goten son and my dad is goku son!" A little boy with spiky black hair says enthusiastically "and I'm trunks briefs son of vegeta!" A little boy with lavender purple hair says with the same tone as goten.

Oh my gomikai!