Chapter 10 Pregnant?!?!

Alexis' POV

I woke up this morning dry heaving and felt my mouth getting watery and my saliva warm I instantly ran to the bathroom lifting the toilet seat and emptying the contents of my stomach. Takoda came rushing in after me pulling my hair back from my face and rubbing my back "baby are you okay?" "ye..." was all I could manage to say before I had got sick again. After I was finally getting done sick I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash which felt refreshing. After getting dressed I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to find my wonderful mate making me my favorite breakfast chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs, my mouth was wide open n I was drooling "don't wanna catch flies" Takoda had said while chuckling I stuck my tongue out at him and then chuckled. "Luna are you okay?" the Beta female (Victoria) asked while walking in the kitchen "yeah I'm fine, just a little sick" "okay just wanted to make sure" one of the reasons I liked Victoria she was so caring. I had just taken my last bite of pancakes and all of a sudden I felt my breakfast coming back up I ran right into one of the guest rooms on the first floor and into the bathroom (I knew I couldn't make it to my room so closest bathroom it was) after I emptied my stomach yet again I walked out of the bathroom and there stood a very curious looking Victoria "Alexis I have a theory as to why you are throwing up" I looked at her suspiciously and finally after what felt like hours, but in reality it had only been two minutes of staring awkwardly at her I had to know "what do you think it could be?" I asked nervously not really wanting to know her response "I think you might be pregnant" "WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled while pacing back and forth thinking of the times Takoda and I have mated and every time we didn't use a condom. How could I have been so stupid what if Takoda doesn't want our pup and rejects me? my wolf whimpered at this thought. Victoria spoke up "I am going to get a test stay here I will be right back" 10 minutes later Victoria burst through the door carrying a shopping bag with 4 boxes of different pregnancy tests (you may be wondering why well tests are different and some can screw up) "here" Victoria said handing me a big jug of Sunny D god how much I love this stuff I smiled at her and said "thanks" "your welcome, but hurry and drink then we can get started" I just chuckled at her words.

half an hour later and Victoria and I looked at all the tests not one said negative. I started to cry and looked at Victoria "what if Takoda don't want us?!? then he will reject me and I will have to leave" I said through my sobbing "I don't think he will do that" "how do you know?" I asked Victoria she pointed to the door and I slowly quietly crept to the door and opened an there stood Takoda smiling jumping up and down.

Takodas POV

I had seen Victoria rush in the guest bedroom that my beautiful mate went into I had to know what was wrong so I stood outside the door listening. Then I heard my beautiful mate saying to Victoria "what if Takoda don't want us?!?" that's all I listen to before mind linking Victoria "Victoria tell her I won't do that" " yes Takoda" after that I heard my mate walk towards the door when she opened it I was jumping up and down excited I looked at her face and it was all puffy and red I quickly enveloped her in a hug whispering sweet soothing things in her ear. I stepped back and looked at my beautiful mate "kitten don't worry I will never reject you or our pup I love you and our unborn pup already" I seen her face light up and she said "I love you" "I love you too kitten" as soon as I said that I kissed her pouring all my emotions into this one kiss. When I pulled away she looked at me for a second smiling then she leaned over and gets sick all over my sneakers.