Calum

I'm Calum I have impulse control disorder, depression, anxiety and I'm suicidal. I let my ICD get the best of me and blew up at my drunken mother I pushed her to the floor and her head hit the corner of the coffee table well she didn't have to go to the hospital but she did call the cops on me which got me admitted into RedWood mental Hospital I only got to bring a journal which I was only allowed to write in during therapy I was put in a room with two bed but only one was in use which was mine I liked to be alone most of the time but I'm never allowed to be, I have deep cuts on my wrist from the other day along with a lot of scars I always wore long sleeves to hide them but then my mom found out when I was doing the dishes and she got mad and thru a glass at me, my mom never cared really she was always drunk I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression when I was 15 and impulse control disorder when I was 10 my mom never did anything about it, I always had anxiety attacks in class so I was kicked out of my class and put in the office I had anxiety attacks 3 to 4 times a day my mom could never afford my anxiety and depression pills. Now I'm stuck here in a mental hospital where I can't talk to friends or family and I don't get to sleep in my bed in my room I can't play guitar or write music or sneak out at night or eat pizza whenever I want to, great hospital food Um I'm stuck in hell pretty much.

Short chapter.