Prologue

This is what Ava is wearing, this photo. :) Except the t-shirt with the gloves and the ring. It's just the gloves.

"Oh yeah, this is the life": Ava said to herself as she laid on a tree branch, letting the sun shine through the little gaps and onto her face.

'Yep. It doesn't get any better than this. If only I get it to share with someone who loves me and I him, like Bulma and Yamcha. Well maybe not like them. Trust me, I love them as my close family but them two dating is not working out' she thought.

"But it is better than having no one at all": Ava said to herself sadly, "nah, I am fine on my own. Just as long as Bulma is happy, I am happy."

When Ava and Goku was younger and they met Bulma, the two girls were immediately close friends since Ava was the one who knew to greet a girl. After getting the tortoise back home, Master Roshi gave Goku the Nimbus, Bulma the three star ball and gave Ava a necklace with a diamond star.

He said that this star was made from the purest star but unknown by who made it

He said that this star was made from the purest star but unknown by who made it. Ava always wanted to know who made and what is it's purpose.

As Ava was lost in her thoughts on the day they met their friends, Bulma came out of Capsule Corps where Ava lived as well ever since Goku married Chichi, Ava's rival. Bulma caught sight of Ava daydreaming away. She decided to sneak up of her, so she slowly and quietly towards Ava.

Ava sensed Bulma coming and knew what she what she was up to. She smirked to herself having thinking of an idea of her own in her mischief mind. She closed eyes, pretending to be asleep. Bulma quickly and quietly climb up the tree, reaching towards her destination. She finally reached to Ava and was about to touch her, wanting Ava to jump out of her skin when suddenly...

"BOO" Ava shouted, causing Bulma to fall to the ground
"Agh" Bulma screamed, waiting for the impact of the hard ground to come. Instead, she felt two arms catch and slowly put her to the ground. As Bulma stood and turned around to see who saved her, she saw Ava standing there with the biggest Goku smile on her face, with both eyes closed and her left hand scratching the back of her neck while her right hand rested on her hip.

"Sorry about that Bulma. I guess I don't know how scary I can be when it comes to stuff like that" Ava said while chuckling. Bulma can't do anything but chuckle with her. She can't find it in her heart to be angry at her best friend.

"OK but if it happens again, you'll be in big trouble" Bulma joked.
"So," Ava said " What'cha you want? Is there something that you want me to do?"
"No, there's nothing I want you to do. It's something about that do you want to do." Bulma replied. Ava looked at her with those big blue eyes with a face like a cute puppy does when puzzled. Bulma just rolled her eyes at her action and continued "What I mean is that I came to ask you if you want to come with me to visit Master Roshi, seeing we haven't been seeing them over five years?". Bulma already knew the answer. It was going to be yes, seeing as Ava trained with the old pervert and got strong but she still asked because she wanted to see the look on Ava's face.

And there it was. Ava's face gleamed with happiness and joy. She engulf Bulma with a hug while jumping up and down.
"YES YES YES YES YES!!! OF COURSE I WANT TO COME WITH YOU" Ava excitedly said. "Um...Ava? Can you please get off of me, I would like to see them before I die with one of your biggest hugs." Bulma joked while patting on her back. Ava got off her and check for any injures.

"Oh...s-sorry." Ava replied. "I guess I can't control my strength as well."
"It's ok, I am teasing you, you know?"
"I thought that was my job..." Ava pouted. Bulma rolled her eyes and smiled, replied "Two things: One, it's revange for scaring me, causing me to fall to my death and Two, you only tease Krillin and Yamcha."

Ava couldn't help to notice that after Bulma said the name Yamcha, she saw a lump in her best friend's throat and her blue eyes on the brink of tears. Ava didn't know why Bulma was acting like this, she thought that them two was getting on pretty well as a couple. Then she thought to herself 'Something must of happened between them. I'm going to found out sooner or later'.

Before she could ask, Bulma interrupted her with saying, " Come on then. Let's go."  Both of the girls started to walk to an aircraft that Bulma already had it ready, Ava was about to take off when suddenly, Bulma grabbed her hand and ask: "What do you think you are doing?" With that, Ava questioned" We're going to the Kames house, aren't we?"
"Yes we are, but you're coming with me in the aircraft. I am not having you fly there, it's too far. Plus I need someone to accompany me": Bulma replied, whispering the last sentence but Ava stilled heard it and with a warm smile, she agreed to go in the aircraft.

As soon as both of the girls were strapped in, they took off to the Kames house to meet their friends. On the journey, Ava looked at Bulma and said " You know when we were young, we used to talked about alot of things. Gossip about the boys, talk about what we wanted to wish for, well what you wanted to wish for and helped with each others problems." Bulma smiled at the memories of her and Ava shared with when they were young. She knew where this conversation was going and decided to tell her.

"Ava, yesterday while you was training in the gravity room, I decided to go Yamcha's room and leave a gift for him that I got a week ago. But when I went in there, I saw him and someone else in bed together. Ava, that someone else was another girl", Bulma sadly said and was on the verge of tears going down like waterfalls. Ava's face had an angry expression and wanted to show Yamcha a thing or two. But seeing Bulma's face, Ava decided to comfort her by saying " Well you got me. The strongest female on earth and the first female champion." Bulma turned around towards Ava who was smirked and put her left hand and the peace sign ✌

Bulma couldn't help but smile at her friend 'like sister' and replied "I know. Thanks Ava. Now let's go see our boys, shall we?" "Yeah! I want spar. I haven't had a really good fight with someone for a long time" Ava said while smirking and resting on her hands behind her head, leaning back on the chair. Bulma rolled her eyes but continued to smile while flying... until they saw a familiar house, becoming more clearer each minute.
--------------
So how was the prologue?! I hope I did good since this is my first story. I think I made the chapter short but don't worry. I will make the other chapter longer. Until then peace out ✌