The Ginyu Force

(Picture above I drew, but characters except Ava, belong to their rightful owners. Took me a long time to draw so my hand is aching lol jk.)

Vegeta, Ava, Krillin and Gohan made it to where the rest of the dragon balls were hidden, thanks to Vegeta of course. They landed not too far from a crack on a mountain, the Saiyan Prince rushing off to grabbed the others. Ava watched him and thought,

'Are we doing the right thing? There's so much doubt lingering in the air that I don't even know what's right or wrong. If we allow Vegeta to wish for immortality, we have a chance to defeat Frieza and this so call Ginyu Force. But what if he then kills us? If we don't let him use the wish, we might not die but this powerful force and Frieza definitely will destroy us. Not much a choice now.'

Vegeta counted to see if all the dragon balls were and they were, he turned to the others and said,

"Come on, we can....what?"

Both Krillin and Gohan weren't making a move. Instead, they were glaring at him, maing Ava wonder why aren't they giving him the dragon ball.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

She asked them.

"We think that this might be a bad idea. Who knows what Vegeta might do to us if we let him have the wish. It's too risky."

Krillin replied, with Gohan nodding in agreement. Vegeta growled and yelled,

"We have no time for second guesses! We agreed to use the wish on me!"

"I don't want to make this decision then later on regret it. We should really think about this. Take some time."

Krillin said.

"Krillin!"

Ava yelled, making the guys look at her in shock.

"We don't have time! I don't like the idea as much as you do but we don't have a choice!"

She continued. Krillin said,

"But Ava--"

"You ignorant midget! Like Sachi said, we don't have the time! The Ginyu Force could be here any minute now! Give me the dragon ball!"

Vegeta interrupted, walking towards Krillin. Ava's childhood friend shook his head, making Vegeta even more angry.

"You fool!"

Vegeta yelled and raised his hand to hit him. As Ava were about to put a stop to this, someone landed near them. This gained all four's attention and turned to see the newcomer. The uninvited guest was soon joined by four more and they all had smirks on their faces. Krillin and Gohan had shocked faces as they felt these new people's power, Vegeta had an angry expression towards them and Ava glared at them.

'So, this is the Ginyu Force.'

She thought.

"Hi there, Vegeta."

Ginyu said.

"G'day mate."

Jeice said soon after.

"Long time no see, monkey."

Burter said.

All five began to laugh at Vegeta, while said Saiyan continued to grow angry. Ava watched these 'warriors' and began studying them. She thought,

'From what I can tell, the one with the horns must be the leader. His power is the highest. Then that red guy and that tall blue one have equal power I bet. Then that dopey looking one with a messy orange hair is fourth strongest and finally that green man. He's the weakest but they wouldn't of chose him to be in their gang unless he has something up his sleeve.'