Did he just... Pt 1

They continued to stare at the Saiyan prince in pure shock and horrer. While Krillin and Gohan were scared, Son Goku and Son Ava were angry. How could he? His own comrade?

"Daddy. Auntie. I'm sacred." Gohan said with little tears rolling down his face. Goku said to him,

"It's going to ok son. Don't be sacred."

"Goku. Ava. What do we do now? That guy...he's strong." Krillin asked his childhood friends and looked at them both. Only to see them still looking at the Prince.

"We stick to the plan Krillin. We are gonna fight him and we are going to win. I will not let our friends die in vain. We will avenge Tien, Chiaotzu, Piccolo and all them people who died in that city."
Ava answered Krillin without taking her eyes off her opponent.

"Um sis, you forgot Yamcha." Goku reminded her.

"Huh...Oh yeah him too. Sorry." No she didn't.

"Anyway, you're right Ava. We stick to the plan. Krillin, Gohan, I want you both to head back to Master Roshi's. Ava, I want you to go with them." Goku said.

All three of them looked at Goku.

"But Dad..." Gohan said to him.

"Goku. What in the heck are you talking about? Us going back to Master Roshi's while you defeat this guy all by yourself?" Krillin questioned.
Ava just looked at her brother. She knew he would say something like that.

"I need to fight this guy in order to save the planet and I need you guys to be safe. Ava I need you to protect them."

"YOU CAN WASTE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT WITH YOUR PATHETIC GOODBYES! BUT YOU'RE JUST POSTPONING THE FIGHT!" Vegeta shouted up them. They looked down and saw he was getting restless. Ava rolled her eyes and looked at her brother, not making eye contact at the Saiyan Prince.

"It's too bad. He's really determined to end things this way. He would make a great sparring partner." Goku said with a smile on his face.

"Ahem. What about me?" Ava asked with a raised eyebrow. Goku quickly said,

"Um I didn't mean that you aren't a good sparring partner. Its just a theory that's all hehe."

"It better be. If not, it won't be that guy who you are fighting next." Ava added while crossing her arms. It was then that Krillin extended his hand and said to Goku,

"Goku, you're my first friend I've ever made, along with Ava. All three of us grew up together. I want to grow old together. Please come back alive."

Goku then nodded and shook his hand. Ava smiled and so did Gohan.

"Right. I couldn't ask for a better friend then you Krillin." Goku said.

"Goodbye Daddy."

"Goodbye son. I'm proud of you. Your mom will be at Master Roshi's place. Give her a hug for me ok."

"Ok Daddy." He smiled.

Goku smiled back and turned to Ava. She was staring at him and then he said,