MANAN FIRST MEET...

At the airport in mumbai,
4 peps got dwn of the flight in that 2 were girls 2 boys and they were fr someone to pic 'em up...
Boy 2 : arrey yaar ! Abhi yeh hume kon lene arahe hai ? A girl was holding his hand looking dosn and blinking her eyes.....
Abhi : Jack... Woh Manik nyo aunty ke beta woh hume lene araha hai..
Girl 1 - toh tum usse call karo na..
Abhi - ok ananya...
Girl 1 is ananya...
And abhi starts calling him ...
And jack was looking at the girl holding his hand.
Jack bends a little : tu teekh hai na nandu...
Girl 2 is nandini...
Nandini nods her head...
At the same time abhi. Comes back ..
Anu : kya hua?
Abhi : he is coming he hve left..
Jack : oh ok..
Just then a tall man comes andhugs abhi..
Guy : hw r u ?
Abhi: i am fine Manik...
Then they break apart and manik looks at everyone and notices nandini as she is looking beautiful..
Nanz attire -

Ananya's attire:

Ananya's attire:

Manik : ok u too sry fr being late chalo

Manik : ok u too sry fr being late chalo.. He said noticing nandini... Secretly...
Jack : yeah and baby
Anu is fr ananya..
Anu : haan..
Jack : u stay with nandu in one room ok?
Anu : ofcource.... Poochne zarurath kya hai and went to nandu and put her hand around her shoulder..
Abhi : ab chalo.... Ok....
And all left ...
In Car ,
Abhi was sitting. in front with manik and jack , nandu and anu sitting behind ..
Manik was looking at nanz through the rear glss secretly..
Manik : tum logo ka naam kya hai?
Jack : i am jack ..
Ananya : i am ananya taken by jack...
And all chuckeled except nanz and manik noticed this and said to nandini by looking at her..
Manik : aur tumhara ?
Nandu in low voice audible to every one : Nandini murthy..... And kept her head on jack's chest and jack wrapped his arms around her and ananya carresses her hair......
And they reached.... And entered inside as usual nanz stick to jack and he holds her hand....
Nyonica came towards them with 4 more people behind thm...
Nyonica Hugs abhi : how r u ?
Abhi : i am fine... Here r my frnz and pointing to every one that is jack and that is ananya nd atlst points to nandini .. And that is....
Nyo : Nandini...
Nandu looks at her and as soon as their eyes net she looked dwn and blinked her eyes and nyonica with teary eyes said : nandu , yaha aao mere paas....
Nandu looked at jack as if asking fr approvel and he assured her with his eyes and manik noticed ths..
Nandu went towrds nyo. Slowly and waved her hand a little ..
Nan : hi...
Nyo : tum teekh ho haina ?
Nanz : hmm....
Nyo : oh yeh dekho ... They r the fab 5 aur mere bete manik..
As soon as nyo said this nanz look at him and he was staring at her lovingly and she looks down but he continue To stare...... And fab 4 and d3 were confused......
A girl came forward and hugged abhi said to nanz : i am mukthi...
Nanz : i knw...
Mukthi : woh kaise...?
Nan slowly : abhi tld yesterday ... That...
Abhi was scared to death while jack and ananya were trying to hold their laughter....
Mu : that ?
N: that ur a jhalli and boyish and if u cut ur hair u will be a boy..
And all laugh except nanz and mukbhi.. Mukthi was fuming with anger ...
Abhi : nandu tu kis din ki galthi ke lige esa kiya...?
N: yesterday....
A: kal ... Meine kya kiya?
N : when u were complaining about mukthi u....... U ate my choc. It was my last box and looked dwn while every one went awee....
And manik was staring at nandini and ws noticing her behaviour as she has changed fullyyy
*****************
Plssszz vote 💖