SOHA ENTERY...❗❗

They Reached college and as soon as they got of the car all of the boys were drooling at nandini and she felt uncomfortable and started blinking her eyes Manik noticed her restlessness and as soon as they enter the building b4 manik could say anythng nandu went to jack and hugged him by burriying her in his chest....
Jack got worried Nd bent a little and said in her ear : kya hua nandu?
N cutely and frightened: sab ghoor rahe hai....
J: dar lag raha hai ?
N: haan...... Mereko dar lagra hai...
Every1 else went awe seeing their bond.....
Mu: chotti darr math tumhe kuch nahi hoga and looked around and saw many people looking at nandini even alya saw ths and gt angry fr scaring nandu...
Al loudly:  yaha pe koyi film chalraha hai kya ?   Get lost all of u ❗❗❗❗
Then all left that place .. And D4 and fab 5 entered the canteen....
And sat down the oder was Jack , Ananya, alya, dhruv, mukthi, abhi, cabir, manik, nandini, jack.....
At the same time a girl came to the canteen.... She was Navya .. And she is quite modern and cabir likes her but never told her.....
Mu: arrey!  Navya come sit na....
Na: yeah sure....
And took a chair and sat in the middle of manik and cabir......
Ab: Navya,  these r my frnz u knw D4 .. And abhi introduced everyone ...
And they all strt talking but nandu a ws only giving one word ans.
M : nandini...
N:haan ?
M: kuch nahi bas yunhi.....
Nandini looked down.. At the same time fab 5 and navya told D4 that they will shw the cllge to all... And they all left... Nanz was holding Jack's hand ...
They were walking through the corridor when princ.  Came...
P: fab 5 and D4 ....
Everyone : yes sir?
P: yeah there is freshers party tomorrow as u all knw so nyonica mam has told u both bands to perfrm together...
Everyone:ok.....
And he left......
M: guyzz i guess we should practise now what say......?
J: sure... And all left fr jam room....
They all took their position and was about to practise when the door bang open due to which nanz was scared and strtd sweating all got angry with soha and jack consoled nandini... And hugged her..
M: u ok na?
N nodded:hmm...
Soha came and hugged manik or thrwed herself on him .. And all including him made an disgusting face.. While nanz sighed and started fixing her guitar wires but couldn't...
S:  hey .. Manik and hi guyzzz ...
All uninterested : hi...
But as usual nanz ignored her and soha noticed it and went to her ... While nanz fixed the wires...
Soha to N : i said hi...
No response...
S: oh hello ....
No response ..
Everyone were enjyong as soha was getting pissed...
Nanz continued toning her guitar..
And soha got angry and shouted: WHAT THE HELL CANT U LISTEN?
And still no response and soha got pissed and was about to go and she turned towards nandin...
Soha : U dont knw who ur messing with!
And what nandini did next made everyone to laugh....
NANDINI looked at soha nd when their eyes met she lookeddwn nd soha nticed ths and then nandini  put up her middle finger to soha .. And soha got hell angry and got out.. As soon as they left evry1 laughed except nanz..
Al: i loved ur attitude nanz....
N lowly : My attidude dependson ny oponents behViour....
Mu: thats the spirit....
M: hmm... And went near nanz and whispered in her ear... : impressive
Nd nanz blushed slightly
N: thnks....
M: so guyzz lets practise ..
They all strted practising nd fab5 were impressed with nandini's guitar skills..
Nd they all rested after practise except cabir and nandu...
Then cabir strtd playing some heavy beats and nanz followed it with her guitar and it became a comption between bth, and they started playing nicely and rockingly nandini ws playing the electric guitar perfectly according to the beats .... And, after half and hour they stopped and all clapped fr thm..
Mu: nandini ur guitar skills are awsome...!
C: i second u aaj thak. Mukthi also couldn't match with ne for more 20 min.  And u half and hour am impressed...
N: thnks cabir bhai.....
And all looked at her inclufing cabir with shock then N though that cabir will be angry...
N: i am sorry....... I ...
C: u can call me bhai ... I wouldlove to hear it frm u...
And all did a group hug and left... N had to go to library fr strings and she excused and went alone on the way to library soha came and shouted at her in high pitch voice due to which nandini cvrd her  ears .......
Soha loudly: listen to me!  Nd took her hand of her ears thdn soha's frnz also came nd strtd shting at her then tge whole place got crowded and nanz strtd seating and breathing heavily trying to close her ears but failed.... As soha ws holding her hands....
At the same time manik was going to lib.  To search fr nandini and saw the place crowded as soon as he made his way through the scene in frnt of hm made blood boil with anger....!
(VolcaNo burst hone wala hai)..
He saw soha shouting with some mre grls and nanz sweating and breathing heavily struggling to close her ears....
Manik quikly went and hold soha's hands which were holding nandinis hands and freed thm and hide. Nandini behind them and nandini just hugged him frm his back and coverd her face in his back and started sobbing.. And manik hold nandini's hand which was around them  and strtd shouting at every1 escpecially soha all were scared as manik was verry angry and left ... While soha's hatred towards nandini grew...!
Back to manan...
Manik made nandini stand in his front and she hugged him as tightly as she could ...... Nd manik was taken aback but hugged her with the  same force after sometime he felt nandini's full body weight  on him he called her but she didn't respond and he made her stand and saw tht she fainted......!
Manik was hell scared and picked her in his arms and ran to sick room and made her lay on the bed as doc.  Said...
He went out and informed everyone and they all came ... And asked hin what happened escpeacially jack..
He told everythng to them and all became verry angry with soha....
Mu: is soha poha ki toh mai.....
Ab:  mukthi now nandini is important........
And they waited every one were shocked seeing manik so restless but tought to deal it later as soon as thd doc came all rushed to him..
J: doctor is she alright?
M: woh theek hai na?
Doc: relax manik she fainted because of stess .....  Be carefull ... She is depressed.........
**************************
Here is the post.... And i will post my other ff tooo........ 😉😉