SOHA VS NANDINI...

They all entered the stage ... And it was all dark.. Then a spot light falls on nandini and she started strumming her electric guitar while the crowd was shocked to hear and see her play so rockingly... Then a spot light falls on cabirand he startrd playing drums along with N then one by one all were shown and the lights turn on.. And they performed on the son raastey from coshish...... After the performance all hooted and clapped for them while they went to the back stage...
C: Now that was a rocking performance ..!
Mu: yess..
J: ok now lets all get ready and meet, at the entrance ok?
All nodded.. And jack looked at nandini and went then all went to get ready as usual nandini came fast even b4 the boys looking extremely beautifull and after some time boys too came and all were suprised seeing her and manik was clean bowled..
Nanz=

(This dress is little below her knee)Jack went to her and asked : nandu tu theek hai na i mean

Jack went to her and asked : nandu tu theek hai na i mean.... u and these type of i mean.......
N: woh alya ....
D: ohh..... But still u look gorgeous..
Ab: ofcource u look beautiful..
N: thank you.. And all went to the entrence waiting for girls .. Nandini felt bad inside becoz manik didn't compliment her.... But left it as she thought who would like a girl like her......
But...
Manik pov.
I knw i didn't compliment her i will when or if we are alone .. Nd i guess maybe she felt bad i think i should compliment her as she is looking ethreal.....
******
Manik went near nandini and whispered in her ear when no one was watching..
M: ur looking ethreally beautifull kisiko maarne ke plan hai kya?..
N blushed and was happy but didn't show it out..
N sweetly: thank you...
Then all the girls came loking beautifull and their partners were lost in them.....
Alya =

Mukthi=

Mukthi=