SOHA KI BAND..❗❗❗❗

Recape - doc: she has fainted due to stressand depression...
*******
Doc: Ok so , i have given her injection woh kabi bhi hosh mein aa saktha hai ....
J: Thank you doctor....
Doc: its ok tc....
And doc left mean while everyone entered the room and nandu got consious.. And jack hugged her tightly...
J: tu theek hai na?
N nodded : hmm...
And others. Too asked her wether she is alright and all .... And jack helped her to walk and holded her hand like a protective father and they all left..
In the corridor..
Mu: guyzz.. I thnk ki chotti ko ghar jaana chahiye..
And all agreed and looked at nandu but nandini tightened her grip on jack as if telling tht she don't wnt to knw and he undrstud...
J: Guyzz... It's not a problem and nandini ko ghar nhi jaana.... Ryt?
And nanz nodded her head.....
Al: then lets go to canteen....
And they all left and saw soha sitting next to their table but they ignored her.. And all strtd talking and nanz ws silent....
Al: nandini.... Kya soch rahi ho....?
B4 she could ans. Her mirror version jack answered..
J: hw to teach soha a lesson ryt?
N nodded...
An: ur ryt she messed with D4 ....!
Mu: any plan...
N: yes... And took out a small packet with something in it..
M: yeh kya hai?
N: mix it in her food then u will understnd...
Dh: woh sab toh theek hai but who will give the food...?
N lowly: manik and looked at him then down .....
Manik shocked: why me?
C: kyunki soha tujhse chipakthi rehethi hai......
M: ok...
Then nandu went and brought 2 plates of noodles and cme back to her seat.... And she mixed the "speacial ingredient" in one plate and gav thm to manik.....
He went nd sat in front of soha and all her frnz left.....
S: what happened manik.... And fake cries.. All knw that she ws fake crying nd sighed...
M: i'm sorry soha i knw it ws not ur falt i am really sorry.......!
N said silently which ws audible to D4 and fab4... : dramebaaz.... And all let out a chuckle except nanz...
S: its ok manik i can understnd and wipes her fake tears....
M : ok so now as u hvd frgivn me here is a toast to both of us and gave her the special noodles while he took the proper one..
S: thank you and ate it after taking almost 5 bites she farted lowly and ws audible to manik and his frnz... And all contold their laughter while nanz ws nandu smirked..
S embaressedly: i am sorry...!!
M trying to contl his laughter: it's ok.. It happens...
And agin soha farted little loudly and some people near their tables heard it and were laughing ..
ND MANIK nd othrs were hving a tough time holding their laughter except nanz she ws sitting and drinking water.....
Soha highly embarresed: sorry ... Excuse me ..
M holding his laughter: ok....
AND soha was going and just then she farted very loudly and all heard it nd started staring at her nd soha ran frm there....
As soon as she left all burst into laughter except nanz.....! And manik cane back to his seat nd again all started laughing!!! Seeing them laugh nandini tried to enjoy the moment but failed misrebly and she looked dwn... Ths ws nticd by manik and he 2 ws feeling bad fr her and tought to, make her happy....
After their laughing session ... D3 and fab5 praised nandini highly !! Escpeacially manik and nanz looked dwn and smiled faintly and manik noticed this and became happy...!!!